introduction.

"don't you know that if there's smoke, there's fire?"

When there happens to be smoke, fire isn't too far off in the distance, looming it's dangerous presence and leaving nothing but ash in it's wake. Where there's fire, comes impending danger if not controlled properly. Too close to the flame and one can be burned, scorned and scorched down to the very core.

Liam Dunbar's past has always been the smoke; his past anger problems that he still often struggles with brings so much into his life. Add in he's a werewolf and the smoke gets bigger. Just as he thought the smoke would begin to clear away, there's a spark. One spark is all it takes to let one thing catch ablaze. Once that thing catches ablaze, comes the trouble.

There's a wildfire force making it's way into Beacon Hills, with locks of blonde like the sun, eyes as blue as the dangerous waves of the sea and the fire of a thousand suns full of anger toward Liam Dunbar. Cassidy Scott is that spark from his past. Cassidy Scott is that one thing to cause something to feel the heat.

Cassidy Scott is the fire to cause bigger clouds of smoke in the poor Beta's life.

Can Liam survive the heat long enough to notice where there's smoke, there's fire? Can he douse the flames and clear the smoke or will Liam be burned to the very core?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Or in his case, hell hath no fury like sparks that never exactly died in the first place.

{ Sabrina Carpenter as Cassidy Scott }
{ Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar }

[ setting: Season 5A & 5B ]