00:02

"Kee where's Thorin?" Anna asked

"Kee where's Thorin?" Anna asked. "He's in the study I think" Kili replied smiling at his cousin. Humming a tune she walked towards her father's study.

"Hello father" Anna smiled walking into his father's cozy room. " How is my daughter on this fine morning?" Thorin asked smiling at her . "Can we go out on a walk today and can it be just you, Fili, Kili and me" Anna asked looking up into his deep blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry I've got too much work to do but you can go with Fili and Kili." Thorin replied. " okay... I'll see you when we get back." Anna pouted looking down at the ground. "I love you my little princess" Thorin smiled kissing her forehead, making the little princess giggle. " I love you too" Anna replied before closing the door.

" Where are you going?" Fili asked. " I'm going out for a walk. Thorin wanted you and Kili to come as well"Anna replied lacing up her boots

" I will come with you fair maiden." Fili said helping Anna up. "Where are you two going?" Kili asked walking up to his brother and cousin."We're going for a walk" Anna answered " I will come to protect you fair maiden"Kili smirked as Fili rolled his eyes. "Thank you kind sir" Anna rolled her eyes at Fili and Kili's nonsense but by now she was use to it.

The trio walked peacefully out of the town and out into the forest. " Do you think there are any Orcs in this forest?" Anna wondered. "Our borders are well protected." Fili answered. "But if they do I will protect you my princess" Kili winked.

"When your older what weapon do you think you will use?" Fili asked. "Do we have to talk about weapons. It's all you talk about"Kili moaned. "So? I'm just curious if my cousin will follow me or you" Fili replied shrugging. " I'll tell you later. "Anna mumbled. "Whatever you decide my dear cousin I will make you a bow from one of these trees" Kili smiled.

"I wished it snowed this year" Anna stated out of the blue."Why?" Kili asked. "because with would make this walk more fun" Anna explained as Fili nodded in agreement.

"Hey... Fili what's that?" Kili asked as he pointed to an object that was lying on the the ground. "I... I don't know" Fili replied as Anna started to walk towards the mystical object. "Don't touch it! You don't know where it's been "Fili shouted as the young princess felt something pulling her towards the object. "Anna... Stop it! Come back!" Kili ordered as the two sons of Durin watched Anna walk towards the sword.

"Don't worry everything... will be okay" Anna whispered as she touched the sword and everything around her disappeared.

"No!" Fili screamed as He ran desperately towards where Anna once was. "What... are we going to do?" Kili asked as tears spilled down from his eyes. " I'll stay here and you run back to Thorin." Fili commanded trying to hold it together. "What about orcs?" Kili asked still crying. " Kili!" Fili snapped. Nodding Kili turned around almost tripping over his own foot.

" Kili where's Fili and Anna? "Thorin asked walking out of  his office. " I'm so sorry... Anna's disappeared we couldn't do anything. She wouldn't listen to us." Kili explained as more tears ran down his face. "And Fili?" Thorin asked not wanting to hear anymore bad news. "He's standing where Anna disappeared." Kili stated wanting to act strong.