Chapter 9

After 2 long hours of the boys fighting over which rooms everyone was getting, the house was finally quiet. Everyone was in their rooms settling in which meant I could finally make my YouTube video. I was doing a song cover while playing the piano. It was going to be amazing. I grabbed my camera then went to the music studio. I turned all the equipment on then made my video. (Cover above; Act like the girl singing is Abby.) I finished up then edited it. Before I could post it though, Brandon walked in.
BRANDON: "There you are! I've been looking for you. I'm doing a YouNow broadcast with Hunter, Simon, and Weston. We wanted to know if you wanted to be in it."
ME: "Of course. Just let me post my video."
I went to the laptop and uploaded my video to YouTube then followed Brandon to the...Kitchen? Why would they broadcast in the kitchen? The lights were off and I couldn't see anyone. Suddenly the lights flicked on and everyone jumped out of nowhere.
ALL: "SURPRISE!"
I screamed. It looked amazing in here! There were blue and green streamers everywhere and Pink balloons making an arch around the doors of the kitchen. There was a 3 layer cake on the counter next to 7 different gifts. I looked at Brandon with tears in my eyes. No one has ever cared about me enough to do something like this. My birthday was 6 days away and normally the party would be huge with a layered cake showing my age in the layers. There would be streamers and rainbow balloons everywhere. Music would be blasting through every corner of the room and over 100 people would be here. This was simple and beautiful. Weston was standing a few feet away with his phone pointing at me.
WESTON: "Hey guys! Its Weston here with another broadcast! This time though, I'm not alone and not at home. If you weren't at the recent show, we met a beautiful young girl there who ended up being our opening act. She invited us to her 15th birthday party so we are staying in LA for another week! We decided we'd surprise her with a little bit of a party of our own. Here she is guys! ABIGAIL DANIELS!!"
I was in tears and live on YouNow....
ME: "Thank you so much guys! You are the best! I've never had a small party like this. It looks great!"
SIMON: "We know it won't be your birthday until 6 days but we thought we'd each get you something way more special than what we'll be giving you for your actual birthday."
WESTON: "Not only did we give her a party but this whole party will be live so you guys get to join the fun!"
MARK: "So, first things first, the presents. Open mine first!"
I walked over to the table with the gifts and grabbed the one that said Mark on it. It was small but that was ok. I opened it to reveal a blue velvet flat box. I opened that to reveal a necklace. I almost started crying again. It was the most beautiful necklace ever! I walked up to Weston who had the live stream going on his phone and showed the audience my necklace.

 It was the most beautiful necklace ever! I walked up to Weston who had the live stream going on his phone and showed the audience my necklace

They kept commenting things like "Mark, you shouldn't have!", "It's beautiful!", and "You're so lucky!".
JACOB: "Ok, now mine!"
I walked over and picked up another small wrapped box. This one said From Jacob on it. I opened it to reveal a red velvet flat box. I opened that only to find this.

 I opened that only to find this