Chapter 3

There was 3 minutes until the show and I was extremely nervous. I had to sing 2 songs by myself then when the boys were to dance, I was supposed to dance with them. I memorized the choreography in 2 minutes.
"Ok, it's showtime! Abby, go on out!"
I nodded and took the mic. I walked out smiling. Suddenly, I was no longer nervous. I ran the rest of the way and faced the crowd.
ME: "Hey guys! My name's Abby and I'm opening up Impact!"
They cheered and it made me even more happy. I saw a piano on the stage so I walked over and sat down. I attached the mic to the stand.
ME: "This is All of Me by John Legend!"

I finished and opened my eyes. Everyone was screaming their heads off. I loved it! I decided to do an Avril Lavigne song next. But first, I was gonna excite the crowd more. I grabbed the mic and got up. I walked around the stage and talked to the crowd.
ME: "I have a few questions and I want you to answer them by jumping and screaming as loud as you can! How many Weston Koury ladies do we have out here?!"
There was screams coming from everywhere.
ME: "What about my Blake Gray fam? Where you at?!"
Even louder screaming.
ME: "Last question. HOW MANY SIMONKEYS DO WE HAVE HERE TODAY?! COME ON GIRLS LET ME HERE YOU!"
The entire venue was screaming. I think I lost my hearing. I laughed.
ME: "THIS SONG GOES OUT TO ALL THE SIMONKEYS! THIS IS GIRLFRIEND BY AVRIL LAVIGNE!"
There was cheering and I heard the music start.

After I finished I said goodbye then literally did a triple flip to backstage. The crowd ate it up!
SIMON: "You did so great!"
BLAKE: "That was amazing! Weren't you nervous?"
ME: "I was at first but after seeing everyone in the crowd, I felt better. I've always wanted to perform and you guys made it happen. Thank you."
WESTON: "Well, wish us luck."
ME: "Good luck boys!"
And with that they ran onto the stage.

**Time Skip**
It was after the show and the boys had to do the Meet and Greet in a few minutes. Since I had been in the show, the manager thought it would be good to make me do the Meet and Greet too. I was getting out of my outfit and changing into something more comfortable and less sweaty. I finished redoing my hair and put my #SiMonkey beanie on.

I walked out of my dressing room and went to the boys' room

I walked out of my dressing room and went to the boys' room. Instead of knocking this time, I just walked in. It wasn't a smart move... As I walked in, I froze. Weston was only in his boxers, Simon and Blake had their shirts off. I screamed and they spun around. I covered my eyes.
ME: "Weston?"
WESTON: "Y-Yeah?"
ME: "PUT SOME DAMN PANTS ON!"
WESTON: "Yes ma'am!"
I kept my eyes shut until it was ok to look.
BLAKE: "Ok your good."
I opened my eyes and they were all dressed except Blake who was still shirtless. I couldn't help but stare. This was one of my crushes for crying out loud! Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Are you there Beautiful?"
I turned around and saw Simon. My face heated up.
ME: "Um...I uh-"
BLAKE: "I have that affect on girls."
I laughed. I went and sat on the couch.
ME: "Weston, when's the Meet and Greet?"
WESTON: "5 minutes. Hey, maybe we can get you to go on the rest of the tour with us. I mean this is the last event of Impact but maybe we can all go to Playlist or something together."
ME: "Maybe. Hey, I have something for you guys actually."
I got up and walked to my things. I took the invitations out and turned to the guys. I walked to Weston first. I handed him his then handed Blake and Simon theirs.
ME: "My 15th birthday's coming up and I am inviting all of my favorite younowers. I don't know how I'm going to get the rest of them out but my parents always make sure my guests show up. You guys have to come. It'll be great."
WESTON: "Awesome! I'm definitely going. What about you Blake?"
BLAKE: "Not sure. I live in Texas dude. When is it?"
ME: "Next week. I can see about having you all stay in LA for another week. I'll even pay for everything."
SIMON: "Oh cutie you don't have to do that."
ME: "It's no problem actually. I already sent Ashton, Hunter, and Brandon's out. I put plane tickets with theirs too. Just to make sure they were coming. I just have to send Mark's, Nathan's and Jacob's."
SIMON: "I don't know Abby. I don't think my parents will let me stay here by myself."
ME: "Give me your phone."
He gave me a look.
SIMON: "Why?"
ME: "Just do it."
He handed me his phone. I unlocked it and went to his contacts. I found his mom's number and called it. A few seconds later, she answered.
"Simon?"
ME: "No Mrs. Britton. Actually this is Abby Daniels. My mother Nicki Daniels was your friend in high school?"
"Oh! Yes, it is so nice to here from you dear! What did you need?"
ME: "Well, you see, I live in LA where the event is and my 15th birthday is coming up. I was hoping Simon could stay in LA for one more week for my birthday?"
"I don't know dear. We can't really afford a hotel for another week and Simon won't have anywhere to stay or money to get home."
ME: "Simon will be staying at the mansion with me, Weston, Blake, and my parents. He's also getting a ride home in our private jet."
"What does your mother do nowadays?"
ME: "Oh, mom's a fashion designer and dad's a director."
"That's great! You know what? I think it'll be good for Simon to spend time away from home. Go ahead and tell him he can stay."
ME: "Thank you Mrs. Britton! Say hi to Sophie for me!"
"Sure thing dear."
ME: "Bye."
"Bye."
I hung up and smiled at the boys' stunned faces. I gave the phone back to Simon.
ME: "You'll be staying with me and Weston for the entire week!"
SIMON: "You never told me you knew Sophie."
ME: "She came to my 13th birthday when I was vacationing in Indiana."
SIMON: "Oh."
I giggled. My phone rang and I looked at it. Unknown number. I answered it.
ME: "Hello?"
"Is this Abigail Daniels?"
ME: "Yeah. Who's this?"
"This is Brandon Rowland."
I screamed.
WESTON: "What? What's wrong?!"
ME: "Brandon Rowland just called me!"
BLAKE: "I thought you were DYING!"
I giggled.
ME: "I'm assuming you got my invitation?"
BRANDON: "Yup. And guess what?"
ME: "You can come?"
BRANDON: "Well, Hunter and I can but Ashton can't. Mom says he's too young to travel by himself. When do we need to be in LA?"
ME: "Um, I can get my dad to bring the private jet over to get you guys tonight if you want?"
BRANDON: "Private jet?! Are you rich or something?"
ME: "My mom's a fashion designer and dad's a director. So...yeah pretty much. Simon Britton, Weston Koury, and Blake Gray are staying until the party next week as well. I'm at Impact right now actually."
BRANDON: "That's awesome. Ok, I got to go pack. I'll see you tonight cutie!"
I giggled and hung up. Then I dialed dad's number. He answered after 5 rings.
DAD: "What's up baby girl?"
ME: "Hey Daddy! I'm at Impact."
DAD: "How's that going by the way dear?"
ME: "You won't believe it! I sang in front of everyone! I got here and the manager asked if I wanted to perform! I sang All of Me by John Legend and Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne."
DAD: "How'd it go?"
ME: "They loved me daddy! They really loved me!"
DAD: "I knew my baby girl was a superstar! So, what can I do for my little princess?"
ME: "Well, I was hoping you could make arrangements to go to Arizona and pick up 2 of the birthday guests? Brandon and Hunter Rowland. They're expecting to get picked up tonight."
DAD: "Of course dear. Let me finish up this scene then I'll fly over there. Is there anyone else I need to pick up?"
I looked at the boys and each were on the phone.
ME: "Hold on daddy."
Simon got off the phone first.
SIMON: "Abby, Mark said he can stay with us but he needs a ride."
Then Blake hung up.
BLAKE: "Nathan can come but his mom can only drive him to the airport."
WESTON: "Jacob said as long as he has a ride he can stay. He's packing now."
ME: "Perfect."
ME: "Daddy, I need you to go to Pennsylvania to get Mark Thomas, Arkansas to get Nathan Triska, and Virginia to get Jacob Sartorious. Everyone will be at their airport in 2 hours. Pick up Mark and Jacob first. Then go get Nathan and after that Brandon and Hunter."
DAD: "Ok. We'll be at the house around 9pm tonight. I love you princess."
ME: "Love you too daddy. Bye."
I hung up and smiled.
ME: "This is going to be the best week of my life!"
At that moment the manager walked in.
"Time for the Meet and Greet everyone. We even have a chair for Abby. Next to Simon just like you wanted dear."
My face heated up and I looked to the ground. The manager walked out.
SIMON: "Well, that was embarrassing. Sorry Abby."
I looked up.
ME: "It's fine. Let's just go and get this Meet and Greet done."