Chapter 8

"They look so cute!"
"Hunter shut up! You'll wake them before we can take the picture!"
I groaned.
ME: "What picture Nathan?"
He screamed. I opened my eyes to see Nathan and Hunter standing over me and Brandon. I looked around the room. Jacob and Simon were still sleeping. Blake, Mark, and Weston weren't in the room. I turned my head to see Brandon still asleep. I reached up and poked his face. He scrunched his nose but didn't wake up.
ME: "Unless you want your face with my face all over the internet, GET UP!"
He opened his eyes and noticed his brother and Nathan. He unwrapped himself from me and we sat up.
NATHAN: "I told you we needed to be quieter! Now we don't have a picture for Insta!"
I giggled.
ME: "I think today we need to get you boys your own rooms. I'll talk to my dad later."
At that moment Mark walked in the room with a plate of bacon.
MARK: "The cook made breakfast guys. Also, Abby, your mom had to go on a business trip but didn't want to wake you. She'll be back before your birthday. Your dad will be back at 9pm."
I nodded. I got up and walked to my closet. I picked out my outfit then went to get dressed.

I brushed my blue and pink hair and put it in a side ponytail

I brushed my blue and pink hair and put it in a side ponytail. I walked out of my bathroom and saw that Nathan had left. It was Hunter, Brandon, and Mark awake in my room with Simon and Jacob still asleep.
ME: "Where's everyone else?"
MARK: "Nathan went to get some breakfast. Blake's doing Musically's in the dance studio. Weston is in the game room on Snapchat."
I sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and decided to call my dad. He answered after 3 rings.
DAD: "Good Morning Princess."
ME: "Morning Daddy. I was wondering, since the boys are staying for a week, do you think they could use our other bedrooms?"
DAD: "Anything for you dear. I got to go. I'm in the middle of a scene. Love you."
ME: "Bye daddy love you."
I hung up and got up, pulling Brandon with me.
ME: "Yo Simon! Jacob! GET YOUR ASSES OFF MY FLOOR!"
Simon shot up but Jacob didn't budge. Simon sleepily looked at me then down at Jacob. He whacked him on the head and he shot up.
ME: "You're getting your own rooms today. It's 10am. GET UP AND GET DRESSED! We have a big day today full of Musically and YouNow so look your best. I'll be in the music room."
I got up and walked out. I made my way to the music room and decided to play drums today. I sat down at the drums and started playing.

After I finished I looked up and saw Simon, Blake, and Weston with their phones out. I smiled and waved at the camera then played another song.

They pocketed their phones and I got up.
BLAKE: "I didn't know you played."
ME: "Yup. I actually play the drums, the guitar, the piano, and I can sing."
SIMON: "Can you play the guitar for us?"
ME: "Nah. Right now I gotta go find everyone else. It's time to give you all your new rooms."