Chapter 3: Sonic's POV

As I ran and ran away from that pervert out of the woods. I thought Why? I just don't understand how he developed strong feeling for me.. We haven't been exactly friends and we haven't been exactly enemies either. I saw a lake with a thick wooden plank and I decided to sit on it, definitely not planning to fall in of course. As I sat there, with my legs dangling off of the plank, I thought of Shadow. When my brain started flashing images in my mind, I just thought of him even more. I can't get him out of my mind for the longest. I imagined us against that tree. He kissed my lips as he rubbed his knee against my crotch. I immediately thought what I was thinking off as my face got so red. I widen my eyes and shook my head from left to right trying to get the moment out of my head. " God, why am I thinking about this? I don't like Shadow, not like that at least..." As I said to myself quietly as I let out a small sigh. From behind me, I heard footsteps, stomping actually. And I looked behind me and I seen Amy. I thought at first why she was here... "Sonic! What happened to our date that we were supposed to have one hour ago!?" Oh shit, I forgot completely. I stood up without hesitation. "A-Amy I'm so very sorry I totally forgot and something came up and-" I tried to finish my sentence but she was still so pissed. "We planned this for 7 months and you blow it off like it was nothing!" She growled while getting closer to me. I stepped a few feet back as I was backing up. "Im so sick of you trying to avoid me! If you didn't want to go out on a date with me and lie about you for forgetting, you better have a better ass excuse!" She kept stepping forward as I stepped backward scared for my life. I lost my footing because it was the edge of the plank and I fell in the deep filthy lake. When I fell in, I tried my best to swim up but I can't swim. I was holding my breath, closing my eyes as I heard Amy again but in the water. "I'm through with you Sonic the Hedgehog!" After that it was silent, I guess she stormed off. I was almost out of breath and I panicked. Its like the countdown for being underwater too long. I heard it start at 5, I was scared that me as a hero, was going to die from drowning... Ugh... The countdown was going down quicker as it stopped at zero and I closed my eyes. Have I past out or am I dead?