Chapter 2!

Jays POV

  "Your jet is now landed. Thank you for flying with us." After that announcement everyone grabs their carry on bags and lazily make their way off.  Ahhh LA it's good to be back! As we enter the airport I'm glad there's not a mob of girls. A few girls come up to us on the way and ask for pictures, autographs, and why we are there so early.  We tell them it's a surprise and to keep it a secret. They all promise and then go on about their business. We get our bags and then get into out limo we already had called. This is going to be great. As soon as we are all in Tom gets a call..it's Scooter.  "Yes. Alright. No...nope. A few. Yes. Okay. Goodbye now." Tom hung up and then just looks at us. "Oh! He asked if we we're here, if any fans knew we were here, and if we had any plans." We all nodded and then relaxed. Lets just get to our house so I can shower.  Nathan and Max are arguing about who's gonna get more girls with Siva and Tom are talking with their girlfriends. That just leaves me. I want to meet somebody. Somebody who likes me for Jay McGuiness, not Jay from The Wanted. One day man...one day.   

Anna's POV  

The first place we decide to go is the zoo! I love animals and Blake says there are new baby tigers! On our way there we pass a limo. I wonder what fancy people are in there. I keep staring at the tinted windows trying to see a face. Right as I start to make out a face we start moving. Oh well, not like it was anybody I knew.  As we head to the zoo I notice the limo following us. I tell Blake. "Uhh...that limo has been following us for a while now Blake..." She peeks in her mirror. "I got ya.  She then takes this really curvy road that winds and there's no way the limo would want to take that road! I thought wrong. The limo keeps following us! "Who are these people?! What do they want?" I shout at Blake as she drives and I watch the limo. "Obviously not money, they've got plenty of that...what if they're going to kidnap us?" Blake asks as she worriedly watches the road. My eyes widen as I hope this is all just a huge coincidence. Blake makes a sudden turn that the limo couldn't possibly make. The limo brakes but can't turn. They drive on. Wow...that was close. Now to the zoo where I'll be surrounded by tons of people, no chance of us being kidnapped there.   

AUTHORS NOTE! 

ALLLLLRIGHTY! YALL ARE SO AMAZING FOR READING THIS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! KEEP COMMENTING ON WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT AND WHAT YOU THINK.  SO HAPPY TO HAVE ALL OF YOU READING THIS.  I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!