Part 3 Chapter 1. (Last Part of Chapter 1)

Jays POV 

  I'm on stage with the other lads, I'm singing my heart out and looking at all of our fans. Wow, we've really made it this far. I'm singing and I look out at one girl, it's like she's an angel or a goddess.  She smiles at me and blows me a kiss. I catch it and put it on my heart blowing one back to her. All the girls around her start to scream but she just smiles and catches it. She's so beautiful...long dirty blonde hair, which is beautifully curled. These deep blue ocean eyes, and I think she's wearing a homemade shirt that says ThursJay... Wow...I hear my name is the distance. I look around and see nobody. "Jay...Jay wake up. JAY!!!!" I wake up to find Nathan shaking me. "Good mornin mate! Have a nice sleep?" He asked as if nothing had just happened. "Yeah, I was dreaming about us performing...it was amazing" I decided not to tell him about the gorgeous girl who I had visioned.  She was beautiful, too bad she's not real. "We are about to land boys." Siva tells us as he lightly shakes Nareesha. I guess she took a little nap also.  Everyone is awake now and is talking to each other about how the fans aren't expecting us for a few more days. They're going to be so surprised! Just imagine their faces when we do a Twit Cam tonight!   

Anna's POV

  I woke up at 9:00am. Time to get ready. I walk to my suitcase and grab all my shower supplies. I put them in the shower and turn it on. I don't like hot showers, I like about medium or cold.  I go back into my room and grab my towel. Now for my shower.  I quickly undress and get into the shower.  Ahhh! This water feels so good. I quickly wash my body and my hair remembering we are going sight seeing.  I hop out and quickly towel dry my hair and then wrap the towel around me. I go out into my room to pick out what I will be wearing.  I choose some acid washed jean shorts and a cute blue flowy shirt.  I change into my clothes then begin on my hair.  I decide to just scrunch it as it always curls nicely when I scrunch it.  My dirty blonde hair looks great so I begin with my make up.  I apply a light line of eye liner and then some mascara. It really widens my eyes.   I decide I look good so I head down stairs being extra quiet in case Blake isn't up yet. I enter the kitchen and see she's already up and making breakfast.  "Well good morning sunshine! How'd you sleep your first night in California?" She turns around and sets a HUGE pancake in front of me. She passes me the syrup and butter. "I slept pretty well. I had a dream we were back home in high school.  We've had some good memories back there" I shove some of the pancake in my mouth. I forgot how good of a cook she is! She comes and sits by me and we talk of all the places we want to go. "So I have Disneyland, Hollywood, the LAX airport, Universal Studios,  The LA zoo, and Aquarium of the Pacific. Anywhere else Ann?" Hmmmm.... "What about....nope. I'm good haha!" We both laugh as we gather up our purses and slip out shoes on. "Off the neverland!" I shout as I make my way out the door.   AUTHOR NOTE HEY YALL! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, IVE BEEN KIND OF BUSY WITH SCHOOL, AND MY BIRTHDAY, AND YEAH! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN! LET ME KNOW AND KEEP READING! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!