two

warning: this chapter is very inappropriate. Violence and sexual scenes ahead. read at your own risk

The whole day passed pretty quickly and before I knew it I was driving home.

Adam was going out with friends tonight so he let me drive myself home. I was excited to have the house to myself for a few hours, I would change into sweatpants and binge watch Grey's Anatomy. It would be perfect.

When I got home I did exactly what I had planned to do. I changed, grabbed a few pieces of cold pizza from the night before, and plopped myself down on the couch with Grey's playing on the TV. It wasn't long before I started drifting off to sleep.

I was woken by the slamming of the  door, in my sleepy state I opened my eyes to see Adam stumbling around the kitchen.

"Tayylllooorr" he said tauntingly, making a shiver run down my spine. I could either stay here and wait until he finds me or get up and help him to bed. I decided to be a good girlfriend and help him out.

I pushed myself off the couch and walked into the kitchen. When his eyes met mine an evil smirk took over his features, once again sending a shiver through me. I approached him and attempted to grab onto his arm but he pushed me away. I stumbled back a little but managed to catch myself on the table. So it was going to be one of those nights.

I gulped and closed my eyes as he came closer to me. His hands found their way onto my shoulders and a few seconds later he pushed me onto the ground. I felt like crying but I knew this wasn't the worse that he had for me.

While I was on the ground, trying to get up, he kicked me once in the ribs. I screamed and held onto the new source of pain. He took this time to scramble on top of me, straddling my waist with a smirk on his face. The tears rushed down my face as I realized what was coming next.

He's only done this once before, it was the worst night of my life.

He fumbled with his belt for a while as I tried to get him off of me. When he finally got it off he slapped me, telling me to stop fight back. I cried harder knowing there was nothing I could do now. I continued screaming and slapping but in my weak state it wasn't doing anything but getting me in more trouble.

He pulled his pants off and then started unbuttoning mine. I screamed and slapped harder as he got more mad.

The last thing I remember was his fist meeting the side of my face. After that I was out. I don't remember anything else that happened that night. I just remember waking up in the morning on the kitchen floor.