Amethyst, Harry Potter's younger sister

Beep, beep, beep!! I woke in the corner under the stairs on the hard wood floor. My brother was making beeping noises to wake me up. As usual. I normally am tired in the morning so he came over to me and picked me up. He carried me to the door and laid me down. I quickly sat up and yawned. I glared at the clock brother has. 6:00. I sighed. " Why up so early brother?" I asked giving him a hug. " We go to Hogwarts remember?" he said. " oh yeah forgot it's first day." I said glaring at the floor. Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself!!! My name is Amethyst, I'm 9. I got into Hogwarts early, thanks to brother. He told Dumbledore and he wanted me in. I don't think much of myself, people don't think of me either. I have a scar, like Harry, but mine is a heart.

"okay, now run into it." Harry expected me to run into a cement wall. He and I ran together. We got on a train.

He lead me to a seat where a redheaded boy and brown haired girl already were sitting there. We both sat down. " I'm Hermione Granger!" the girl said. " I'm Ron Weasley." the boy said. He had a fat rat on his lap. " I'm Harry Potter" brother said. " I'm Amethyst Potter" I said quietly. " Wait, the legendary Harry Potter?!" Hermione asked. " Yes," brother replied. " what year are you going into?" Ron asked. " We're both going into our first year." I said shyly. " Amethyst, how old are you? You're not thirteen, right?" Hermione asked. " I'm nine. But I'll be ten soon!" I said. A lady pushing a cart opened our door. " Anything for y'all?" she asked " Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans Please" Hermione said. The lady handed her the package and shut the door. Hermione gave each of us a handful of the beans. I popped one into my mouth and made a face. The others giggled at me. " What is this?" I asked. " It tastes like dirt!" I yelled. " It is dirt flavored!" Hermione exclaimed, holding back a giggle. Harry threw one into his mouth and immediately spat it out. " Was that vomit or something?" he asked. " vomit flavor" Ron said. We finally arrived. We ran off and waited for instructions. A big man started to yell for first years. " I'm Hagrid" he said, bending down to Harry. We climbed into boats and sailed across a little lake and went into a giant castle I'm guessing is school. We went up on stage. " Harry Potter!" a lady said. Harry walked up on stage and sat on a stool. She put a hat on his head. After awhile the hat shouted "Griffendor!" Next, she called my name. I walked up on stage shakily. I sat down and the hat was put on my head. I couldn't see a thing! " You are destined for greatness, you are a little miracle." it whispered to me. " Griffendor!" it yelled. Someone pulled the hat off my head and I sat down with the other Griffendors. A giant feast appeared infront of us. I loaded my plate with food and ate.