Chapter 4

Scott: "You're an ALPHA!"

me: "Yeah, why's that such a surprise?"

Scott: "Mom, doesn't know about you... wait where'd you get that note?"

Me: "It's nothing, just a note that dad left for me before he died I guess.."

Scott: "Does it say anything about me?"

Me: "Yes, it does actually", he looked surprised that dad wrote about him

Scott: "Well why the fuck did he write about me, he left 6 years ago and we never heard from him since! We've never heard from anyone since then."

I was rather surprised when he said that! I gave him the note and allowed him to read it. When he was done reading it, he looked up at me and told me that I had to meet someone. I said " Great, I've already met your friend Isaac who else do I have to meet?" He turned away his head and giggled, I told him it wasn't funny because I don't know anyone out here yet! He told me to just "hush" and that we were going to see someone named 'Derek' because he'd know what to do. I felt like I was being tossed into situation I didn't want to be in. I never had this much trouble back in Pennsylvania, people just left me alone, they didn't really talk to me when I was upset or nervous because they knew I could throw a mean punch if I had too! So, Scott and ha started off on our journey to find this 'Derek' guy. Secretly I was hoping he was attractive cause, well, what girl doesn't like an attractive male! But Scott started to ask me questions, I guess to keep things off of dad because he knew that it was hard for me because I hadn't had mom or Scott for so long that really didn't know how to deal with my pain very well.. Suddenly, I mumbled.

I asked Scott " How do you stay so calm and not shift?"

He looked at me and suddenly remember the note he said " Derek can help you with that, we all can, you just have to trust us!"

Me: "Well, uhmm, I haven't really known you that long, I don't even now who this Derek kid is, why should I trust him or your friends!"

Scott quickly turned around and shoved me into a tree, I asked" what was that for?" He said " you have to trust us, you actually have no choice but too, were your only hope out here especially from the werewolf hunters." He winked and turned around I was thinking to myself what an ass, how can he be so rude to me I'm the only sister he has and I get shoved into a tree! A TREE! Talk about respect! But then all of the sudden there was trouble I heard a growl in the woods, not far off. I told Scott, he listened and heard it too, he told me just to "hurry up and get inside, I told him I would not leave without him." He yelled "GO!" I told him "you didn't have to yell at me I'm not 9 anymore and I' not leaving without you!" Scott knew I was stubborn and mumbled "fine, but stay behind me."

me: "okay." Little did he know that I wouldn't. Someone jumped out at me, I jumped right at them, and before I knew it I heard Scott yell.

Scott: "Stop Derek! She's my sister your not suppose to fight her, she needs help, we both do."

But before Scott could stop the fighting I had scratched Derek's side open, it was a pretty gruesome sight almost as the mark that got left on me. Derek had scratched three claw marks right onto my stomach. I squealed in pain, it was deeper than what I had expected but I knew it would heal quickly. As soon as we heard Scott we stood up and both went back to normal so quickly. He had apologized but before I could say thank you I fell, next thing I know I woke up and Derek was right beside me, I couldn't find Scott anywhere.