Chapter 1

Just a little fan fiction I made up about teen wolf "my own version" it is not related to the TV show in anyway.

About 6 years ago my father had left my mother, I have been separated from my mother and my brother Scott ever since. I'm Kaylee I'm 15. I'm not like most teens I can run faster than the average human, I kill, and I shift forms. When I was about 9 I was bitten by an animal, a werewolf. Now I have super human qualities!

Sometimes I wonder if it's really a gift or curse. I am trying to control when I shift, my father use to lock me in a strange room, it had some type of metal fixture so I couldn't brake the walls to him, but I knew I could. My father is James McCall. He was killed about a week ago, he was hunted down by a alpha! I have to find Scott.

I still remember his scent so it should be easy. I hope! My dad had been murdered by some alpha king I've never heard of. No one in Pennsylvania really knows about the existence of werewolves, were more made up around here in everyone's imagination. Sometimes I wish I had a friend to talk too, that was going threw what I've been.

I'm not a goody-two shoes type of girl I've been in trouble. My dad would always say " Why didn't I take your brother, at least he acted normal and was well-behaved." I wondered what I ever did wrong, but truth is my dad and I we weren't the best of friends, I mean growing out without a woman figure in my life was hard! I would always sneak pictures into my room of mom (the ones that dad didn't burn.) I wondered if I would ever be able to see her again.

Now I do. I loved my dad with all my heart and it was hard when he died, he's all I've ever had or known for years. Tonight I'm packing my bags and saying goodbye to my friends. I head off tomorrow! Mom said she'd meet me at the airport as soon as I landed in California.

But I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to be on a plane, last time I was, I was 7. I was normal, just like any other kid! Now I'm not.. The only bad part about being me is learning to control when I turn, to stay calm. The part that's gonna worry me when I meet Scott again & telling him I'm an alpha! Dad always wondered how.. I would tell him the same story over and over again, some wolves just turn because of the goodness in their hearts.

Yes, I'm a lone wolf but hopefully there will be other people out there in Cali like me, after all it's more populated than the state I'm in now!

I'm standing here in a cold breeze in the middle of fall, my long brown hair is flowing in the wind, and I'm just standing here wondering if I'll be able to find my way to California or to just take the plane. These decisions weren't easy for me, it was a lot harder than what I had thought! I just decided to take the plane after all, it would be easier and I could sniff out Scott's scent. I had not remembered my mothers scent for some reason, last time I tried to smell out my mothers scent I found mistletoe near me. That was never good!

So the next day I was boarding a plane! I had picked out a black blouse that cut off halfway down my arm, with a pair of galaxy leggings, and vans. I just hoped that my family would like me, I haven't seen them in ages( it felt like.) I wondered if they would understand? Would they really believe a 15 year old girl with supernatural qualities like me? Would I be scent to a nut house??? Forced to run away?

Then suddenly I woke up from the horrible nightmare it was 2:20 a.m. I border the plane at 3:15 a.m. I got ready for a fresh start, put on my outfit and headed out the door! Saying goodbye to the home I once knew,. It wasn't easy but I made it to the airport on time.

I boarded the plane with my backpack. It had my music, cellphone, pictures, (dad & my friends) laptop and a tiny pillow.(clothes & shoes of course too) That's all I really needed!

We were almost ready to take off when a boy named Ryan came on the airplane and sat right beside me. He tried to start conversations with me, but I didn't want to talk. Eventually, I gave in and we started talking about how we were both going to California to see our families. He said his family was different from others, I could tell he was a werewolf! His eyes suddenly changed to bright yellow,he turned sharply without hesitation. I told him there was nothing to be afraid of! He asked how, I told him I was like him and shifted my eyes! That was the only time I shifted but yet I was calm, I didn't fully shift I kept myself in control.