3

Kellys pov

the next day I go downstairs in the kitchen. Denis is sitting at the counter. he's drinking coffee. I sit down with him.

"good morning sleeping beauty." he says. I groan.

"Well someone's not happy to be up." he says.

"no I'm not." I say.

"AH SHE SPEAKS!" I laugh a bit.

"are you hungry?" he asks me.

"no not really." I say.

"are you sure?" he asks.

"yes I'm sure." I say. I don't feel very well. I feel a bit ill. my throat is sore and everything is spinning.

"d-Denis." I say getting up feeling lightheaded and dizzy.

"Kelly." he stand up and holds me up.

"I- I don't- dont f-feel go-good." I stutter.

"come here." he says picking me up bringing me to the couch. he lays me on it. "you've gotta eat." he says with a Ukraine accent.

he leaves me there and brings me a bowl of cereal. I don't want to eat it but I have to. he helps me sit up and sits there with me. I finish the bowl and feel a bit better.

"feeling better?" he asks.

"kinda." I say.

"Kelly.. why do you do it?" he asks. I know exactly what he is talking about.

"I don't know." I say. he knows I don't eat much.

"I know it's going to be hard. but please try and eat more. I know that things were rough back home. but I want you to be happy here. Ben was so excited to see you. he always talks about how much he missed you. he would show us pictures and tell us stories. so just please try and eat more. I won't tell Ben what happened okay?" he says.

"okay Denis. thank you." I say. he gives me a hug. he sits on the chair next to the couch. he turns on the tv. we watch some show on abc family. I doze off a bit.

I wake up to myself falling off the couch. I sit up. no one is there now. I look around. I all for Ben. no one. I go to my room. I grab my phone to see a text from Ben saying they're out for a bit and should be home by 12. I look at the time. it's 1139. I decide to shower. I grab clothed which are my black ripped jeans, a muscle band tee, and a red and black flannel. I get in the shower. I wash my hair and body. I get out and put my clothes on. I put my hair in the towel. I go back into my room. I do my makeup. I let my hair air dry and braid the long part leaving my fringe out. I straighten that part. I look at the time. it's 12:15. they should be home. I go down the stairs and see all of them on the couch. I sit down next to Denis.

"Who's hungry?" Ben says. Denis looks at me.

"I am." Denis says. Cameron and James both agree. Sam is not here.

"Me too." I say.

"I think we should go to eat." Ben says. we all agree. we get into the car and drive. we drive to a Mexican place. we sit down at a booth. I look at the menu. I decide to get vegetarian tacos. I order a water. the lady brings it out to me.

we wait for the food. all the guys talk and laugh with each other. Denis turns to me.

"So how do you feel?" he asks.

"better I guess." I say.

"Are you gonna eat? or are you just going to take one bite then be done?" he asks.