Chapter 5: Camping Trip/Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Be safe and Max go put Charlotte's bags in Drew's car." My mom instructed and he quickly nodded running off in human speed.

"Charlotte are these your parents?" Jasmina asked walking over with Drew and Jason.

"Yes, We are. You must be Jasmina Drew and Jason.I have heard a lot about you." She said and Drew sent me a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Its so nice to finally meet you!!" Jasmina exclaimed.

"Maybe when you get back from this trip you can all come join us for dinner." My Father said causing me to cough on my own spit.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Charlotte don't be rude." My Mother scolded.

"Sorry." I mumble my mom shot me a look causing me to raise my eyebrow, I didn't understand what that look meant.

"Well you all must get going. See you soon." My Mother said when Max came back.

"Bye Mother. Bye Father." I said and they got in the Limo and Max gave me a nod before going in the limo.

"I knew you were loaded!! You got brought here in a freaking Limo!!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Yea, Yea, Yea." I said rolling my eyes as we headed to Drew's car.

"So you talk about me?" Drew said smirking.

"No." I said walking ahead.

"C you get front." Jasmina said as her and Jason jumped in the back seat.

"Yay 3 hours of fun sitting next to Drew. Every persons dream." I said sarcastically.

"Babe please. It may not be every persons dream but it is every girls dream." He said winking at me while starting the car. I just rolled my eyes in response. That thought though alone made me want to kill every girl on the planet by sucking them dry then Tearing them from limb to limb. A little violent yea but you would be to if you were in my situation. I clenched my fists at the thought of him even kissing another girl.

"Are you always so arrogant?" I asked Drew.

"Only when your around." He said smirking. He may be my soulmate or My beloved or whatever you want to call it. But all he is a jerk and a arrogant a** and I swear that smirk never leaves his face.

But he looks hot when he smirks.

No he Doesn't.

Imagine his fangs on your throat, Him sucking your blood or even you doing the-

Nope. I can't think about that he is a Human and would hate to be a immortal creature that sucks the life outing people.

I got knocked out of my internal Thoughts when Jasmina leaned over and turned the radio on. I wonder how long I was fighting with my self but Im glad Jasmine knocked me out of my thoughts. my fangs were slowly growing and were very close to showing the whole car. I'm also pretty sure my eyes are darker. I closed my eyes and put my head against the window letting myself drift off to sleep.

---------------

3 hours later I was awoken by tingles shooting through my whole body and Someone calling my name. I almost moaned at the sound of the person calling my name. I slowly jumped and gasped when I seen Drew leaning over me.

"Finally! I have been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes!! Everyone already is in their cabins." Drew said an I looked around and noticed it was pouring. "Here you can use this." Drew said handing me his jacket.

"Thanks." I smiled. I grabbed my bag by my feet and then quickly ran to the cabin.

"They picked a beautiful day to go camping!" I said sarcastically.