Chapter 5: Camping Trip/Part 1

----------------------------------------

Chapter 5: The Camping Trip/Part 1

----------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV ~

Waking up and going to school at 5 a.m is not anyone's favorite thing to do. Especially when you have to go on a trip camping with your soulmate who you need to stay away from. Oh wait my bad I forgot I tell you. I have decided to stay away from him before he thinks I'm a crazy freak. Look how great that's working out.

"Charlotte, Are you ready Sweetie?" My mother asked coming Into my room using her vampire speed.

"Yea I'm ready." I said grabbing my bag.

"Here don't let anyone open or take this bag. It has 4 water bottles of blood. I packed two extras just in case." My Father said handing me a small bag with a smile. I thanked him and we all went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Here you go Princess." One of the butlers Greg said.

"Thank You Greg."I said and he nodded and bowed before walking away.

"We are driving you to school today." My mother said making me choke on my drink.

"What?!?" I said in between coughs.

"It's about time we left the palace and we need to meet your teachers before you go. So no buts or questions go get into the limo. It's waiting outside." My Father said and I groaned but listened and followed behind slowly.

"Oh Charlotte no need to be so dramatic." My mother said rolling her eyes.

"C'mon walk faster, we all know you can." My Father said causing my mother to giggle. My parent have been around for over 1,000 years and they still act like they're Teenagers.

"Won't people be suspicious about your age? Oh and what about that vampire! He'll know I'm your daughter and I'll be exposed as a Royal PureBlood vampire!! People will come after me!!" I said listing all the cons to this.

"Charlotte calm down. You'll be safe.We have a small potion we got from a few witches we helped years ago. It will make us just like you. We will look like humans and we will look older too. " My father said calming me down. I sighed.

"Oh and we drank some blood to make our bodies warmer." My Mother added.

"Okay." I said and they smiled taking a sip of the potion.

"Oh Mom! Dad! You Look Old!" I said gasping when the potion worked a few minutes later.

"I feel wrinkles on my skin!! How old do we look!!" My mother said feeling her skin with a disturbed look on her face

"You look like your in your 40's." I said when we pulled up to the school. Max opened the door for us and held out his hand which I grabbed stepping out of the car. He did the same for both of my
parents then grabbed my 2 bags and followed behind us.

"Name." Mr. Burt's my Principle said not looking up.

"Charlotte Fayee." My Mother answered smoothly.

"Oh Mr and Mrs Fayee! Its a pleasure to finally meet you." Mr.Burt's said finally looking up.

"Mr.Burt's the pleasure is all mine. How long is this trip?" My Mother asked with a smile.

"3 days. Your daughter is sharing a room with her friend Jasmina, Drew Parker and Jason Buret. They all will be riding with Drew." Mr. Burt's said.

"Oh wonderful. Well I'll see you in a few days Sweetie." My Father said kissing my check while my mother gave me a hug.

"Isn't Drew Parker your soulmate?" My Mom asked in a whisper so only I could hear. I nodded my head and she pulled away smiling.