Matthew Espinosa |Fun|

You and your boyfriend of two years Matthew Espinosa wanted to do something fun. But you didn't know what. You both where sitting in your room. He was sitting near your dresser, leaning against it and you where on your bed leaning against the wall. Then all of a sudden you hear Matt yell "SIX FLAGS!!" You immediately say yes and you both get ready. You wear a red crop top with dark blue skinny jeans. You put your long hair in a bun and put on your make-up. Matt hated when you wore make-up. He says that you're beautiful without make-up. You ignore it and put on mascara and eyeliner. You are ready to go and so is Matt. He wore sweatpants and his old football jersey. He looked so hot in it you thought. You couldn't help but stare, but then he noticed. "Uh babe. Are you ok? I think you have a staring problem. But I understand, I mean look at me!" He says with a girly voice. You just giggle and walk away. You grab your car keys and drive to Six Flags. You buy your tires and the first thing you go on are the roller coasters. You had so much fun. You went to play the games and Matt won you a big stuffed bear. You loved it. Then the last thing you went on was the Farrice wheel. You both got in line and it took 20 min. When it was your turn you stepped up but then relize Matt was talking to one of the workers. They both smirked and looked at you. You knew something was up. But you ignored it and got in the seat. The ride went but stopped at the top. You hated hights and Matt knew that. Your eyes where closed shut until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You opened your eyes and saw Matt with a rose with a ribbon around it saying "Y/N I love you so much. You are as beautiful as this flower. But the thing is between the flower and our love is that it will never die ♡. ~Matthew~" You teared up and he hugged you. The farrice wheel let you down and you both got off. Today had to be that funnest and awesomest day ever. You knew you loved Matthew Lee Espinosa. And that love would last forever.