chapter 12

Kyrns POV

So I woke up this morning and... I dab, I'm just kidding but I did wake up with this weird feeling in my stomach, this week has also con by fast, its already Friday. I did my morning business than got ready for the hell hole, i did my morning routine than got dressed. My outfit consistent of grey joggers, a white crop top that stops just below my bellybutton, a black jacket, and my black high top converse. The only time I really dress up is if Brooke and Cam make me, other than that you will never ever see me dressed up. As I made my way downstairs I heard... Silence, that's weird.

"Mom?" I yelled there was no response, they must all be gone. I grabbed my car keys and phone then headed out the front door. It took 10 minutes until I got to school. As I got out people looked at me weirdly or in disgust.

"Wow okay, what's up their asses?" I mumbled

As I made my way down the hall to my locker Brooke and Cameron hurried towards me.

"Girl, everyone says you are trying to ruin Melissa and Jaxon's relationship" Cameron rushes out looking around.

"Yeah, rumor has it you begged him to have sex with you" Brooke adds

I stared at them seeing red, "what the fuck!" I punched the locker, everyone turned and looked at me while Brooke and Cameron flinched. "Where the hell is the bitch at?!" I yelled while storming down the hall way to my first period, I knew she was there. Why the hell would I beg Jaxon for sex? I'm not the type of bitch to beg, she got me fucked up if she think ima let this slide. I swing the classroom door open. All heads snap to me, "ah Kyrn, nice of you to show up" the teacher says sarcastically, I have had just about enough today and the day isn't even started yet, ain't that some shit!

"Yeah, yeah" I say walking over to miss fake tits and I bent down in front of her desk as she smirked up at me and by the corner of my eye I saw Jaxon and his crew staring at me, "look here Casper with fake tits, I'm not trying to get between you and Jaxon, cause honestly I don't give a fucking damn about your relationship and secondly I would never beg him for sex like your ass probably begged the whole football team," her face was bright red as she looked around embarrassed then back at me "you can have Jaxon, cause I want nothing to do with you or him" I turned to walk out of the class room but was stopped by a hand on my wrist. I turned around and saw... What a surprise Jaxon! Yay!

"Kyrn-" he started but I cut him off

"Don't ever talk to me again, stay far away from me. I will never be yours so don't ever come around me again, hope you have fun with your girlfriend." I ripped my hand from his and walked out of the classroom and found Cam and B.

"Let's skip the rest of the day." I suggest, they look at each other than me.

"Yeah, let's hang at my house" Cam says as we walk to the exit.

***

Jaxons POV

I stood there shocked. She didn't let me explain, but than again I don't know what I would have said 'I swear I didn't know about this' like she hasn't heard that before, even I have heard that before. The thing that stings the most is that I lost her before she was even mine, and Melissa thinks it will be okay now cause we will be together again. I never liked Melissa in fact I actually wished she lived somewhere else, she ruined my chance with Kyrn and i don't know how I'm going to get her back, all I know is its going to be hard because she's stubborn and sassy. But I'm willing to do anything to get her to give me a chance. Anything.