she comes knocking.

Sitting in her office staring out the window, Elly wonders what she should do after work. She has been messaging people since four trying to find someone available, but it seems that her luck will have her alone tonight. Her roommate and best friend Justice is out on a date, and everyone else just seems to have other plans. Yes people invited Elly out with them, but neither the people nor activities interested her.

Just as she was finishing her last bit of work, Elly hears a knock at the door.

"Who the hell could that be?" She whispers to her self. She expected to be alone and not run in to any of her coworkers due to the fact that most of them left about two hours ago. "Who is it?"

"Its Jenna."
Jenna? What does she want? And whats she doing here so late?

Jenna was a tall, beautiful brunette with striking amber eyes. Elly had had a crush on her since she began working at the publishing house a few months ago.

"Come in." Elly suddenly slightly nervous, hastily fixed her dark blonde hair.

As the door opens Jenna gets a view of the woman who has been in her mind constantly. She smiles when she sees the nervous look in the blondes big blue eyes. This is exactly what she had been hoping for. Elly usually worked later then everyone else, so she usually left once everyone else was long gone. Jenna had decided that it would be best to go after Elly like this, she would be surprised and slightly nervous, not to mention absolutely adorable. The way Elly's hair had fallen out of her bun and stuck out at weird angels was something that Jenna thought was cute, especially how it looked with big blue eyes glasses and minimal makeup. When Jenna thought about it, she had to say that Elly had a look that could be discribed as sweet, fresh and curvy. Very curvy and in all the right places.

"Hi Elly, I didn't mean to disturb you while you were working but I was wondering if you were busy after work and if you wanted to go to dinner, I know the best restaurant."

Elly, slightly taken aback, not many people ask out the quiet girl on what she could only assume was a date. Jenna walks over and sits on the edge of Elly's desk, making a show of crossin her long gorgeous legs.

"Um, yes, I mean no im not busy. And yes I would love to have dinner with you." Elly, obviously flustered, blushes a bright red.

"You know, you are so cute when you blush. I would love to make you blush more in other places." Elly gasps. "Oops. Did I say that out loud?" Its now Jenna's turn to blush.

Elly, who always seems so meek, quiet and submissed dicides to take action on what Jenna said.

"If you want me to stop just say so." And with that she kissed the girl making her moan into her mouth.