Chapter 2

It was halfway through the day and I was in a bathroom stall eating my lunch. You'd think it stinks in here but it's actually pretty clean and it smells like a garden of roses; the bathrooms at Brooks High are very clean and arranged in a weird way. There's one door that leads to two doors left and right. Boys to the left, Girls to the right. 

After I finished lunch I washed up at the sinks and looked at my reflection. I'm so ugly, I'm surprised the mirror didn't break. Pretty strong they are to handle my ugliness.

The only time I fell beautiful is when I'm under the covers and no one can see my face. No one can judge me under the covers..no one.

As I was walking out I saw the Justin kid heading to the boys' bathroom door. He looked at me, "Selena right?"

I nodded but quickly looked down. "Hey, how come I didn't see you at the cafeteria?"

"Umm, I. I- I need to go" I said stuttering and left hurriedly.

Justin POV:

She is so shy. She's cute though, that I will admit. As I finished freshening up I went back to the cafeteria expecting Selena to be somewhere. 

You guessed it right. She wasn't there, I wonder where she was. I went back to the table to see Demi already having some company with her. Three pretty girls but nothing compared to Selena.

"Demi, have you seen a grl with brown hair, a beanie, brown eyes?" I asked

"Umm, no. But I'd like to introduce you to Mila, Miley and Jasmine." she replied.

"I think you're talking about Selena." Mila said. "I'd rather not hang out with her if I were you."

"Yeah she's a freak...." Miley said.

"And a self-harming attention seeker." Jasmine finished.

These girls looked slutty, ugh. They are probably popular girls that annoy everyone.

My name's Justin Drew Bieber, me and my family moved here to start afresh. My past school wasn't exactly good you see. I am not a player and I am actually considered to have a very high IQ. I can seem stupid sometimes but when it comes to school, I'm serious and sincere. I don't fool around in school, cause whatever I do now will affect my future.

Not into slutty girls either......I like down to earth, funny and lovely girls. They have to be pretty on the inside and out.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

"You were looking for me?"