Chapter 6

Derek

'' No... T-They are in danger, T-They are in d-danger because of m-me... They...they are wi... '' Then Stiles stopped with his sentence.

'' Stiles? Stiles what do you mean? '' Lydia said in panick. Stiles was unconscouis again.

'' What did he mean? '' Lydia said, Still looking confused at Stiles.

'' I don't know, But I think it is bad. '' Lydia looked worried at me. What did Stiles mean? I was wonderdering in my head. I looked at Stiles, His skin was pale and full of stitches, he had bugs under his eyes and his whole body was full of bruises. It seems like if you would punch him, He would break down immediately. He is so fragile, but he tries to be strong.

'' Derek, I got a voicemail from Allison '' Lydia said to me.

'' What does she say? ''

'' Lydia. I'm still here in de building and they got Isaac and Liam, I..I don't know were Scott is but they don't have him, I think. But I'm hurt and they are after me............ SHIT... They found me. But I've discovered something....... They are not just h-humans. They a-are..... AAAHHH NOO GO AWA.... '' And that was the end of the voicemail. We were both quiet for a minute.

'' We have to save them, But we can't leave Stiles here. '' Lydia said. She was right.

'' No, we can't leave Stiles here... Wait, Allison said they don't have Scott, So maybe if we call Scott he can do something. '' Lydia took her phone and tried to call Scott.

" Scott please pick up... Please pick up " Lydia whispered when she tried to call Scott.

" Scott? SCOTT ! oh god, they don't have you. " Lydia said with a little hope.

" Lydia... They have Isaac,Allison and Liam and they are not just humans " Scott said

" What are they? "

" They are witches! SHIT they are here "

" Scott... RUN! " Lydia said worried. We hearded heavily breathing and people who were shooting, Then it was quiet.

" Hello Lydia, Is Derek there? " A man said with a creepy voice, It was probably the man who was torturing Stiles. Lydia gives the phone to me.

" What do you want "  I said angry

" Aah Derek... How is are little Stiles "

" He is in pain, Because of you. WHAT DO YOU WANT "

" I. Want. Power. "

" Why are you torturing Stiles then? "

" Because you Derek, You have power and I'm going to break you, Till you give me your power and because Stiles is your mate, it hurts you to see Stiles being tortured. " I was quiet, I didn't know what to say.

" But know that you have Stiles, I took Scott,Isaac,Allison and Liam and if you want them back you have to give Stiles or I'm going to kill them. "

" NO WAY "

" Ohw by the way... I have cursed Stiles and I'm the only one who can help him, Bye Derek " and then he hanged up.

Did he really cursed Stiles? I looked at Stiles and I saw he was starting to wake up.

Stiles

I started to wake up, but when I opened my eyes I was no longer in the hospital. I was in my cell again. I tried to stand up but I felted a lot of pain on my leg and I screamed. I had a sword to my freaking leg!

" Stiles " I hearded behind me and when I looked I saw Derek.

"DEREK! please help me " Derek walked to me, but he didn't pull the sword out my leg but he turned it and I screamed and I started to cry.

" DEREK...P-PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS " Derek stopped and he walked to me, I closed my eyes because I was scared of him.

" STILES! STILES WHAT ARE YOU ARE YOU DOING! " When I opened my eyes again, I was back in the hospital and I had a knife in my hand and my leg was bleeding. I started to cry from the pain. There were 4 big cuts in my leg.

" W-What just happens? " I stared at the knife in my hand. Did I did that?

" Y-You waked up and started to say things and t-then you stood up and walked to a room and you grabbed a k-knife and you started to c-cut yourself " Derek said and he started to hug me.

" B-But I...I was in the building a...and you was there.... I don't remember it! h-how? " Derek hugged me harder and he was crying.

" Stiles... Please don't freak out, but you been cursed... But it is going to be okay "
" Lydia and I have a plan "

" We are going to kill that witch man "

Tumtumtumtuuuum

I hope you like this chapter. It is very short and it has a bad end but yeah. Oh and I'm not going to update next week, because then I'm going on a trip with school to Austria. Sorry not sorry. But I'm going to try it.

BYE I love you <3