Don't Please

6 months later..
Molly's POV..
Stefan Salvatore why do I love you so much he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked me in the eyes and said because I love you back and I'm irresistible I started laughing he ticked me I screamed and Damon ran upstairs I said I'm okay he said good and I smiled at him I said heard anything from Rosalie Damon said no I think she is done now she tried killing you again and it didn't work I said she might be trying to work something harder or even more pain Stefan stroked my cheek and said no matter what you will always be my moll doll I smiled and kissed him and I followed Damon downstairs..

Damon's POV..
I can't control my feelings for Molly the more time she spends with Stefan the more I like her I need time with her myself to show her how much I love her I think it's time Stefan said behind me I turned round and said to do what he said to put the spell back on Rosalie and lock her back up she has tried killing Molly twice I'm not having her dead..

Rosalies POV..
She still isn't dead and all my friends have gone I took a glass of blood and the door bell went I opened the door and it was Stefan I said I knew you would always come back he said I have realised that I need you Rosalie I said really he said really I hugged him and he kissed me and ooh I collapsed..

Stefans POV...
Sorry Rosalie but the wooden plank in your back was worth it I carried her into the tomb and we got bonnie to put a spell on her to keep quiet and get weaker day by day and that the tomb door shall stay closed I said bye Rosalie she said no no no stefan don't do this please she looked at Damon and said why you doing this he said to save Molly she screamed and the tomb shut me bonnie and Damon ran up the stairs before the tomb door and hatch shut for good..

Molly's POV...
I knocked on Stefans door and Damon answered I said hey he said hey Molly I said is stefan in he said no sorry out on feed I said may I come in Damon said sure I walked inside and Damon shut the door he grabbed my hand and said Molly please give me a chance I said Damon I can't I date Stefan now and we are closer than ever and you know that Damon said I'm sorry and Stefan walked through the door I ran into his arms he said hey moll I said hi and kissed him he said good news or bad I said good he said Rosalie has gone I said really where Damon said back in the tomb she is locked in for good no contact to the outside world..

Stefans POV..
Molly said what about the bad news I said oh no eggs from the chickens that I drank blood from Molly said err Stefan I said sorry Molly I couldn't help myself I said its better than feeding on humans Molly stood up and said I'd rather drink human blood than animal and she stormed out I stood up and said Molly Damon said leave her she will come round..

Molly's POV..
I mean fancy saying that he enjoyed drinking animal blood Bonnie said calm down it's something all vampires say now go to bed and calm down I said night bonnie and I had a FaceTime call from Ellie I said hello long time no see she said I can control myself if someone cuts themselves I just breathe and say don't do it I said that's great ell I said I'm about to go to bed she said sorry I said don't you sleep she said abit I said oh and I cut down the call I got into bed and pulled over the covers..

Damon's POV...
It's half 11 I carefully opened the patio doors Molly sat up and started shaking and screaming I said hey Molly it's only me shh shh she turned her lamp on and said Damon I said yeah she whispered what are you doing here I said I came to see the nice Molly Johnson I know she smiled and said come and take a seat but be quiet I said always I laid next to her she looked me in the eyes and said Damon promise me something I said anything she said will i be safe I said yeah you always will be and she leant up to kiss me she wouldn't let go my eyes were going red I had to let go Molly said don't stop and we carried on kissing the thing that starts me off is her neck stay away from the neck I stopped kissing her and she said will you stay till morning I said yeah she said thank you my Damon Salvatore...