Whats that ??

Mollys POV..
Stefan stared at me I said well what is it he said it's just to protect me I said from what he said life I said alright then he said Molly I'm sorry for the other day I said it's alright I'm irresistible Stefan laughed and hugged me he smiled and said I've got to go sorry Molly I said it's alright I said will see you at college on Monday..

Damons POV...
I heard Stefan come back I ran to the door vampire speed and said is she ok please tell me she is ok Stefan said sorry bro she didn't make it my hear crushed I ran out of the door what has happened to Molly..

Stefan's POV...
I walked upstairs and text Molly saying night baby close your eyes and sleep tight see you Monday I got changed into some clothes and went out to hunt I'm hungry..

Molly's POV...
I closed my eyes and fell asleep the nurse came in to check on me I'm going home tomorrow which is Sunday today is Saturday I've been in all day I looked over the arm chair to see Damon with his eyes closed I stood up and walked over to Damon and sat on his lap and cuddled him close it feels weird I don't know what it is but I like Damon and Stefan..

Damons POV...
I opened my eyes to see Molly fast asleep on my lap I nudged her should she opened her eyes I said Molly is that you she nodded and smiled I said really she said Damon what's wrong I said Stefan told me you had died she said did he I said yeah she said well I haven't and she stood up and got changed I said where you going she said I'm going home today ready for college tomorrow I said Molly I like you a lot she said sorry Damon I have to go home she kissed my cheek I left and bumped into her dad on the way out..

Stefan's POV...
I'm sat at home and Damon comes running in he said why lie I stood up and said what do you mean his eyes were all red and blood shot I said Damon calm down he got me by my neck and said you did the same with my love 40 years ago what is wrong with you I said sorry I panicked I like Molly a lot Damon said well yeah so do I don't ever do that to me again I said alright he dropped me and ran upstairs..

------------------ Next Day --------------

Molly's POV....
Today is Monday this weekend hasn't been very good I walked into college to see Bonnie Ellie Jake Stefan and no Damon I walked over to Bonnie she gave me a great big hug and Ellie did too I said Jake how come you got here so quick Jake said dad dropped me off remember I said oh yeah I saw Stefan where's Damon he said I don't I haven't seen him since Sunday morning I said oh right...

Damons POV...
What have I done after I found out that Molly was dead I killed two people then when I went to see her and found out she liked me and she was alive I had to run away for a while I looked at my watch it's half 2 college is still on Stefan isn't home I got home and saw my uncle Daren he said Damon what have you done I said uncle I accidentally killed two girls Saturday night he said why he said you and Stefan need to go away for a few weeks once everything had died down then come back I said alright..

Stefan's POV...
I got in from college and saw Darren and Damon stood in the hallway looking at me uncle Daren said you boys need to go away for a weeks then come back I said why what has Damon done uncle Daren said killed two girls after you told him that Molly was dead he couldn't cope I said aww Damon Daren said go me and Damon ran to the next city and settled in a forest for how long we need to stay here we can't have any communication..

Bonnie's POV...
Today is Tuesday me Molly Ellie and Jake are all at college no sign of Stefan or Damon I rang their uncle Daren and he told me what had happened I'm not going to tell Molly she will be alright if she gets worried I will spell her to calm down and think they have just gone away Molly walked over to me she said Bonnie where is Damon and Stefan I said they have gone away and I looked into her eyes..