Chapter 1 - Nene's POV

To the right >> is a pic of Nene:) So you guys know what she kinda looks like<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Written by Monkey *tacos_cookies_xx*) 

*BEEP* *BEEP* 

As I quickly turn off my alarm, so my foster parents don't have to hear the alarm at 4:30am. Time to do my chores. Before I got up I pray to god that I somehow manage to see my parents. 

I quickly go into the bathroom to touch up. My hair is all wavy as I took a shower last night before I went to bed. I get my curlers and just gently put some soft curls. I wash my face then brush my teeth. I put some blush, and mascara on my eyes so my green eyes pop out more. I apply some lip balm, I don't want any dry lips. Then I change into my white tank top then on top of it I put my Urban skinny fit red jacket. And leave it open. I put on my worn out skinny jeans. I put on my ripped converse high tops on. 

I leave the bathroom and prepare the meal for my foster parents. I start high school next year. And the only thing which makes my life positive is my 3 best friends. Without them I think I can't keep with life anymore. I've been a personal slave to my foster parents for about 3 years now, I do the laundry, clean the whole house, cook all the meals, fix the rooms, do all the taxes, do all the shopping. And I have to balance my life with homework. My foster mum is mostly the nice one but she personal gets abused by my foster dad and he abuses me to. Sometimes he can get sexual with me but I never had s*x with him. I want to cry. I want to leave this house. I thought they were the best mum and dad ever, but now it's just truly sad. I even have the cuts and bruises to prove I was abused. 

I finished there meal and covered in plastic. I put a post it note if it's cold put in the microwave for a minute and a half.

I quickly gobble down my ham sandwich and drank my water quickly. It's about 5:13am. I need to clean the rooms. I somehow manage to clean most of the rooms in 15 minutes tops.

~~~~~~~

Cleaned everything. I pack my bag, and make sure everything is tidy. 

I was going to leave the house until I realised I left my sketch book in my house. I run back to my room and get my sketch book. Now I'm read to go. 

People might hate school, but it's my salvation. A place where I escape to do my art. Hang with my best friends. 

As I was walking down the street I notice a girl in a cardi, hair tied back, and wearing some skinny jeans. Then I figure it was my friend Olivia looking awfully shy still.

So I shouted "Olivia! Wait up!" I saw her jump in shock. So I ran up to her. She looked petrified. I smile faithfully. Then gave her a hug, she flinched.  

She was always like this. "Whats up Olivia?" I said casually. 

"Um.. Yea I'm okay. You?" she mumbled. I wonder what happened she was never like this before. She changed after summer. 

"Yeah I'm great." I lied.

So we walked together just talking about our art homework. I quickly remember my schedule damn, I'm not in any classes with Lilith,  the classes I got today with Olivia are; English, Art, Music and History.

Then Riley my gorgeous blonde cheerleader friend was in my Math class. 

As we reach school I saw Riley with Lilith and Mason. Oh god I always go red when I saw Mason. His mum is pretty close with my foster mum. i remembered us two in grade 3 playing restaurant. I was the chef and he was the customer. All he ate was plastic. Thinking of that memory makes me laugh. But he isn't the boy with his baby a teeth and his blonde curls. He's the buff, spiked blonde haired boy who's captain of the basketball team... The one who can get all the girls.

And what am I? The best friend. The one where I can't tell that I'm basically abused, treated as a house maid. This caused me to tear up. 

As Olivia and I reach them Riley gave me a hug and Lilith gave me one to. And I just gave the social awkward wave to Mason.

As we were all standing there Riley asks "So who wants to come to mine later? Sorry Mason only girls, unless you like make-up and boy talk." I let out a giggle. 

Mason gave her a pout then says "Darn! Looks like I'm going over Freddie's and just talk about how you girls are a pain in the ass." As he stuck his tongue out.

Riley whacked him over the head, then they start arguing. Lilith just sighs. Olivia stands there looking awkward and me? Well I'm just daydreaming becoming a flawless unicorn.

As the bell rings we head to our classes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing interesting happened in school but just found out that Mason is walking with me to my house as his mum is there. 

As we walked in complete silence I say a bit loudly "Well this is such a awkward turtle..." 

He gives me a odd look. I just facepalm myself. Why do I always do this Nene I thought to myself. 

He then coughs and says "Nene... I never noticed but your pretty..." 

I blush then mumble "Thanks, I'm really not I'm just that... Average friend" I'm trying to give him a clue. But we just reach my house. I quickly went to my room then drop my stuff and me and Mason went to the garden to see my Foster mother and Masons mum Angel. I always liked her. She treated me like a real daughter. 

Hours went by they went home, I cleaned the house. Finally the weekend tomorrow. Misha (foster mum) said I can have a break. The good news is my foster dad Ronald is leaving for a business trip for a whole month. So I can recover my injuries. 

I saw the time 11:30pm I decided to go to sleep. 

**I finally finished this haha hope you liked this ^_^ well I spent a long time writing this D: <3 so anyways I hope your enjoying this me and some girls are writing this so enjoy it :DDD and pweety pwease can you vote/fan/comment? <3 P.s sorry for some errors if there is any. byeee~ Monkey **