Heart Shaped Glasses

Start from the beginning

There was a giggle and I noticed people were staring. I also noticed that I was in the middle of the crowd, something I hated. "Get out." He said through a clenched jaw. "No." I said stubbornly. I hate how I jsut keep talking back instead of being my normal self. But another part of me enjoyed the whole scenerio. I'm sure that part of me was insane.

I felt two hands on me, one holding firmly on my wrist and the other on my waiste. It took me a second or two to know what was going on. "Let go!" I said trying to get out of the guy's hold. The dirty blonde hair shook form side to side, meaning he wasn't going to let go. He got me off the seat and had me stand up. 

He swiped everything off the desk and onto the floor. before he could say anything I pointed at the pile of stuff. "Pick up my things." I said staring dead straight into his eyes. He sat on the desk and grinned wickedly. "No." He said. "You threw my stuff on the floor. Now pick it up and hand it to me." I noticed how I sounded more and more like a child than a high-schooler. "Just becuase you think you're all that, you aren't. You are no one to talk back to me. Now, I want you to clean it up." He said.

That wicked grin he was wearing didn't exactly reach his eyes. "Hell no." I said. In my head I was scolding myself for making such a big scene out of nothing. "Fine then it's mine now." He said. He reached into the bag and pulled out my mp3. 

I stared wide-eyed as he scanned the music on it. I didn't have anything embarrassing or girly on it, but he was just about to know more about me than anyone did, apart from my big sister. "Oh look at this, our chicks a rocker." He said to a nearby girl. Her white blond hair bobbed as she laughed cruelly. Everyone just stood by and watched. "Give me back my music." I said calmly. I was just about to tear that smug look on his face when he turned and looked at me. "It's mine now." He said with a victorious smile.

"Give it back." I said. I still couldn't believe I was arguing with a complete stranger. "Ok, but you have to beg for it." He said cruelly. My mouth gaped open at what he said. Beg for it? He wants me to beg for something that cost ten cheap dollars! Before I told him were to stick his bright idea's He talked again. "Say, 'Master Alexander, I want my iPod back, please sir.'" He said in a mimicking voice. Oh hell no did he just do that! "How about this for begging." I said about to give him the birdie.

"Vee!" I heard someone shout. I turned and saw Ava there. Ava's one of my three friends. "What are you doing?" She asked. She was shorter than anyone I knew, she had short brown hair and a kindness in her eyes I haven't seen on anyone in school. "Something." I said sweetly. I turned back to the guy and snatched my mp3 back. 

He glared at me and I glared back. I remember the look on Ava's face when she saw me in a sundress a few weeks back. With that memory I smiled at him. "I'm sorry. I have to go now." I said with my fake smile and with my real glare. The bell rang for lunch but no one moved. "Maybe you should shop at another store instead of Grannies-R-Us." He said checking out my clothes. He looked rather amused. "Maybe you should stop buying stuff at hollister and start shopping at your favourite store." I said.

"Which store is that exactly?" He asked. "Victoria's secret." I said with a razor blade smile. His face dropped a bit when some people laughed, but he picked it right up. "Maybe you should just come over here and suck it." He said in a sinister way.

I gaped at him and quickly called him an asshole before getting my stuff from the floor and run to the bathroom. I ran into the stall, breathing hard. I was pretty much hyperventilating when I got a text. I stared down at it. 

Where r u? I lukd in the grls b.r and ur not thr - Ava

I quickly texted back: Im in a stall.

I waited and got a text back saying she couldn't find me. Then the horrible truth dawned on me. Maybe, just maybe I was in the wrong bathroom. I was running, so I couldn't see the signs, so I had randomly guessed which one was the girls bathroom. I looked down nervously at my phone. I texted back to Ava.

She quickly replied: Ur were?! y r u in the boys bathroom?!!!!

I quickly explained to her. I told her I was going to make a run for the door and into the girls bathroom. I peaked out of the stall and spotted the door. Show time. I speed walked to the door. I almsot made it but someone opened the door and came in. I slammed against them and almost fell back.

The impact made my glasses fall off and onto the floor with a sickening little crack! I groaned and thought about explaining the glasses thing to my big sister. "So sorry, I didn't know you were there..." A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw him. Him  of all people, of all the guy population, it just had to be him. 

I stared at the stunning grey eyes. His hair seemed a bit more messy since I saw him which was a few minutes ago. He was holding onto my waiste, again. His eyes caught me off guard, again. I looked up at him. He was so tall. At least taller than I remembered. His eyes widened as he recognized me almost immidietly. He let go and took a step back. I looked down at my glasses and slowly put them on. 

Just then some one was about to open the door but the guy closed the door. "Sorry you can't come in! I think it's locked!" He yelled through the door. The person stopped. He let go and leaned against the door instead. "What're you doing here?" He asked, staring at me while I looked for my glasses. "Wrong bathroom." I mumbled getting my glasses from the floor. I cleaned them off with my sweater and exminened them to see if were they had cracked. 

It was quiet for a moment before either of us talked. "I'm Alexander..." He said. "Yeah I noticed when you told me to beg for my mp3." I said sarcastically. I put on my glasses and glared at him. "Usually people say what their name is when they introduce each other." He said smoothly. I snorted. "As if, you told me to, and I quote, 'Come here and suck it' unless you just forgot." I said sternly. "Just tell me what your name is." He said with a sigh. "Why do you want to know it?" I asked with a wry smile. "I usually know the people I insult." He said jokingly. "Why are you like this?" I asked my eyes closed a bit so that i was glaring again. "Like what?" He asked casually. "Nice. A moment ago you were insulting me over a freakin' seat." I said. 

"Well, yeah, you wouldn't get out of it." He scoffed. "I'm going now, this is stupid." I said going towards the door. He stepped aside. Before I touched the handle he started talking again. "I like your taste in music..." He said quietly. I stopped. "You what?" I asked. "I like your music." He said simply. "I have nothing to say except I have nothing to say." I said leaving.

-------------------------------------

What do you guys think? This is my first time with a story but I've always loved writing. I did the cover myself too, so it might not be so great. I'll try to write as much as I can. (Did this in two hours ;D ) Remember to comment below!