Chapter 14

Shortly after talking to Christopher and apologizing for barely speaking too him, Arielle was now at Cain's Ballroom with him and Rachel. He had apologized as well for his behavoiur lately, and things seemed to be better between them. Now they were waiting for the show to start. They were at their very first concert, waiting for the show to start. They stood backstage, watching everyone prepare to go on the stage.

" Do you see all the fans out there, Arielle? It is amazing, isn't it?" Rachel asked, trying to talk to her ocer all of the screaming fans.

Arielle smiled and nodded. " It is crazy to think nearly half of them probably fantasize about my dad."

Christopher rolled his eyes. " That is a gross thought."

Rachel laughed. " You won't think so as you get older."

Isaac came up to them with a smile on his face. " You better get out there. We go on in a few minutes." He told them.

Arielle gave him a big hug. " I am so proud of what you have accomplished, uncle Isaac. All of these people that are here to see you just amaze me."

" Thank you." He hugged her back. " Now get out there."

The three of them went to join all of the other fan's, and found a good spot off to the side. The show started, and Arielle was amazed at all the girls who began screaming even louder. They started by playing Fired Up, and she sang along with the rest of the fans.

Brian had heard about the concert that night, and figured he would get a chance to follow through with his plan there. He finally spotted them about half way through the show, and pushed his way through the crowd. There was so much going on there he knew that no one would notice Christopher was gone until afterwards, and he was right. So many others had crowded around the three of them, and neither Arielle or Rachel saw him grab Christopher from behind. He dragged him out of the venue, Christopher struggling to get out of his grasp.

" Let go of me! I'm not going anywhere with you!" Christopher screamed, as he continued to fight free from his dad.

" Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. You are my son. You belong with me! Not them!" Brian shoved him into his car, and in order to keep him from running off, tied his arms and legs together. " Your mom had no right to take you from me!"

Christopher looked at him angrily. " I hate you! After everything you did to our family, I will never be the son you want me to be. I will..."

Brian gave him a good slap to the face, before he could finish his sentence. " Don't you dare talk back to me like that ever again!" He slammed the car door shut and went around to the drivers seat. Getting in, he buckled up his seatbelt and drove off.

__________________________________________________

When the show ended, Arielle and Rachel finally noticed that Christopher was no longer by their side. They stared at each other for a moment in shock, unable to believe he would just walk away from them like that. It wasn't normal for him to do that. They started to call out for him, hoping he was nearby in the crowd of girls that surrounded them. The longer it took to spot him anywhere, the more they freaked out. After about twenty minutes of calling for him and searching through the crowd, they decided it was time to alert everyone that he was missing.

With tears in her eyes, she followed Rachel backstage and they knocked on the dressing room door. Zac smiled when he saw them, but that was quickly replaced by a frown when he saw that Arielle had been crying. " What's wrong? Are you okay, Arielle?"

" No. I... I'm... Christopher is gone, uncle Zac. We don't know if he just took off or whatever, but he's... nowhere to be found." She cried.

" He was right by our side at the start of the show, and by the end of it he wasn't. We searched all through the crowd, and there was no sign of him at all." Rachel told him.