Chapter 1

Natalie opened her eyes and looked over at her still-sleeping husband. They had gone out for a romantic dinner the other night, while her best friend Kate and her husband watched their five kids. They had gone to McGill's, a steak house at the top of the Hard Rock Hotel. Taylor had ordered them the best wine off the menu, and beef wellington as an appetizer. She had ordered slow-roasted prime rib for the main course and he had ordered prime filet mignon. For dessert, they had crème brûlée.

After dinner, they had gone to pick up their kids. Only Kate told them to go on home and continue their romantic evening alone together. So while their kids spent the night there, they did just that. They went home and opened up a bottle of wine, listening to some good music, and talked. Taylor asked her to dance at one point, which eventually led to a make-out session that ended up with them in bed.

With a smile on her face, Natalie kissed him softly on the cheek. " Good morning my wonderful, husband."

He opened his eyes and smiled back at her. " Good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

" Amazing." She kissed him on the lips. " Last night was the best, Taylor. We need to do that more often."

" I couldn't agree more." He kissed her back. " What are you hungry for? Let me make breakfast this morning."

" Surprise me. Anything is fine." She slowly climbed out of bed. " I'll just make up the bed and shower while you cook."

" Alright." He got out of bed and dressed in a blue button-up shirt and blue jeans, heading downstairs.

She made up the bed and then went to take her shower. She happily began singing one of her favorite songs as she got all cleaned up, and then got dressed in a white floral print shirt and black jeans. She sprayed a little perfume on herself called cashmere mist, and headed downstairs herself.

Upon entering the kitchen, she smelled bacon and saw Taylor flipping an omlette on the stove.

" Breakfast smells great." She smiled at him.

" It's almost done if you just want to get yourself a cup of coffee." He smiled back at her, feeling as happy as she did. He had just as an amazing time as she did the night before, and was glad that his brother Zac and Natalie's best friend Kate had kept their kids for the night.

She did just that and sat at the table. " What do you have planned for today, honey?" She asked him.

" Well, not much other than going into the studio to record some music. I think we are meeting there in a couple of hours to get some stuff done." He told her as he served her an omlette and some bacon.

" Sounds like fun." She took a bite of the omlette. " I might take the kids shopping today for some new clothes. They are starting to grow out of what they have."

" Yeah. They are growing up too fast." He sat down with a plate of food himself. " It's amazing how time flies by so fast."

" I know. I can't believe how old they are getting." She sipped on her coffee.

When they were finished with their breakfast, Natalie was the one to clean up while Taylor left to go pick up their kids.

_______________________________________________

Ashley was going through some of her stuff as she continued to get ready for her move away from her husband. She was taking her two kids with her back to Oklahoma, where she was originally from. Her son Christopher wasn't too happy with the idea of moving, but her daughter Arielle was more than ready to get away from everything. She found an old love note from her ex-boyfriend and smiled as she opened it to read it.