Chapter 8- A Prophecy

Start from the beginning

"I dont want anything to happen to you again!"

"Um... Whats going on?" Mikey asked with his jaw to the floor. "Guuise!!" Mikey yelled running over to us and crouching down beside me

"Um?" I stuttered

"Why were you two kissing!?" Mikey asked in confusion.

"We were going to tell you Mikey I swear--!" Gerard started

"So what! Your going out with my best friend!?" Mikes was getting angry, and his eyebrows furrowed in.

"I-"

"Save it Gerard! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO OUT WITH EVERYONE I KNOW!" Mikey shouted, then raged off up the stairs to his room. I looked up to Gerard.

"Everyone he knows?" I questioned Gerard, thinking that I'm just some guy on a long list!

"No!"

"Then why did he say that!" I pushed Gerard away from me and wriggled from his grip.

"Your special Frank!"

"I bet that's what you say to all the other guys you've been dating!" I retorted.

"No! Frankie you are everything to me!"

"Save it!"

"Frank!"

"Leave me alone!" I curled up and started to cry salty drops of water. Gerard crawled over to and remove my hands from eyes

"Don't cry Frankie... Your not like the others" Gerard whispered. Drying my eyes with a tissue he pulled from his jeans pocket.

"I-I -so -s-so s-sorry" I stuttered

"Shh... Shh, you haven't done anything" Gerard placed a kiss upon my forehead.

I snuggled up to him, my face still hurting, and buried my head into him.

"G-Gerard... I-I want you..." I looked up to him.

"I want you too" Gerard embraced me again

"No Gerard! I mean ... I want you..." I closed my eyes and hoped for the best

"You mean?" He started to give hand gestures that made me laugh.

"Ha-ha" it was funny for a moment, but I was serious I wanted him. Now.

"But really... I want you" I said again

"C'mon" Gerard said, as he stood up and took my hand, pulling me towards his room in the basement. I loved his room alot, I never actually told him though

"I love your r-" Gerard pulled my clothes and kissed my lips.

"Shh" he whispered, as we got down the last step, he was reeling me in. He threw me onto the bed after locking the door, and crawled across the bed to me, moving up my skinny body.

"Ugh" I let out a moan as Gerard started to rub my upper thigh. He smirked and pulled off his shirt, I did the same, revealing my pale chest. With his hands he ran over my hips, and my trouser line. Hmmm, I wanted him so badly!

He straddled me and rubbed near my lower abdomen. He moved his hands down, undoing the buttons on my jeans. I heard the zip go down. i felt his hands reaching in my boxers, then pulling them down slowly, gripping them with his small teeth. I let out moan, and he giggled.

I was exposed, completely naked nothing to cover me up. Gerard could see everything, from head to toe. Everything!

I looked down my body towards him, seeing his head lean down onto my erection. He placed his lips round my girth and sucked down hard.

"Ugh!" I gave off a groan, as Gerard started working me with his mouth. I had been yearning for this!

Gerard's head bobbed up and down on me. He relaxed his gag reflexes and deep throated me, me going more into his mouth. I couldn't stop moaning with pleasure! He was working me so damn good! Ugh...

His head rose up after a final suck. I grabbed his hair and pulled him up towards me. He kissed my lips and I could taste a new flavour from what I could taste before. I giggled and I felt Gerard smile into another kiss.

"I want you in me" Gerard whispered in my ear, caressing my cheek with his thumb. He pulled down his trousers along with his boxers, showing me everything. He was hard. It made me laugh, and I couldn't keep in my frequent chuckles of joy.

I rolled him over onto his back, so that I was now on top. I stroked his thigh in the crouch area, and he gave me a few groans

"Oh my god- Frankie .. Fuck me!" He exclaimed painting and tilting back his head

"ready?" I asked winking and lining up. He nodded and gritted his teeth as I slowly pushed into him. He took a tight grip of the bed closes either side of him, as I took out about an inch, then rammed into him, again and again.

"Ugh ah!!" Gerard whined "what did you just do!?"

"Ha-ha" I laughed "I must've found your prostate sexy" I laughed again, knowing I found out his weekness. He groaned, as I rammed into him again, going deeper and harder, each time hitting that same spot.

"Shit! AAH! FUCK FRANKIE" Gerard yelled wrapping his legs round my torso pulling me in again as I was about to pull out. I raised my eyebrow

"Don't stop" he whispered. I couldn't deny him, he was so hot. I nodded and thrusted in again, getting his prostate, I repeated again and again and again.

"AHAHHUGH!!" Gerard exclaimed. I wrapped my had around his manhood and started pumping lightly, just to tease him. I started to moan loudly.

"FOR FUCK SAKE FRANK! JUST DO IT ARRGG!" Gerard yelled. Suddenly I moved my hand as fast as I could, jerking him off and still thrusting deep into him.

"AAHHGG FUCK IT FRANKIE AHH OH MY GOD!" Gerard shouted and groaned

"Don't hold back" I whispered as he sighed and came into my hand, and i came into him. I took my hand to my mouth and licked it up . Gerard cringed, and I pulled out of him, collapsing by his side

"That was amazing" I exclaim snuggling into his bare side.

"Yeah" he smiled

...