Festive

Sj P.O.V.

I awoke to the aroma of coffee and bacon. I smiled and threw the covers off before turning on the radio. "Ronnie Radke here with us today-" I shut it off quickly. That was enough radio for today. I sighed and walked downstairs. "She's alive!" Max cheered as he slid a plate across the kitchen island. I chuckled and sat down. He smiled at me. "So, we are playing that three day festival. The one in Florida." He said. I nodded with a smile. I'm the tour manager but he never has me handle any of that stuff. Just makes me make sure everyone is up and on time to everything and that they have everything they need. "Who's going to be playing?" I asked. "Uh you know, the usual. You know the great people that are in bands." He slipped through the question, obviously not wanting to answer. What was he hiding? "Max?..." I questioned. He has been hiding alot of stuff from me lately. He became friends with Ronnie again a couple years ago. Ronnie only comes over when I'm gone. Max hasn't told him I'm here because he knows Ronnie will be mad at him again. "Max...what are you hiding?" I asked as I stopped eating. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Falling in Reverse will be there.." max mumbled. My mouth fell in shock. Ronnie was going to be at that festival? Hell no. "Im not going. " I told him, standing up. "Sj, give him a chance. Hes clean and healthy and happy. Just talk about the past. Forgive and forget. You've moved on. Just clear things up." Max pleaded. He was begging me almost. I rolled ny eyes. "Fine but only if he confronts me first. And I'm not telling him I'm your tour manager." I told him, annoyed already with my day. He smirked and hugged me. "Love you sis." He mumbled and kissed me on the head. He refers to me as his sister? Great, and I feel like I'm madly in love with him. He released me and I finished eating my breakfast. When we were done we got ready for the day and set a meeting with the guys at the studio. The festival is in three days and we need to go over some stuff. Well the guys do anyways. I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail before doing my make up. I put my shoes on and met max down in the den. "Let's rock n' roll dude." Max said with a smile. I smiled at him as he locked the door. We got in the car and started the drive towards their studio. When we arrived I noticed that a slick black car had taken up my parking space. I'd seen that car before, but I just couldn't remember whose it was.  I grumbled and parked next to it before Max and I hopped out.  We walked inside and toward the recording booth first. We walked past the conference room with a few people standing around inside. Another band I guessed. Max pulled me back into reality by pushing me inside the conference room. Everyone in the room turned and looked at me, but I only made eye contact with one person..

Ronnie.