"I believe in you, Obito," Rin commented and Obito grinned, rubbing under his nose as his cheeks lightly flushed.

      "You're giving him false hopes. He can't even activate his Sharingan," Kakashi retorted, and Anomie could see the outline of a smirk through his mask.

      "You bastard!" Obito jumped in front of Kakashi, finger drawn and pointed straight to Kakashi's face while Minato sighed from behind them.

      Anomie began to reconsider meeting them at the gates for every mission's conclusion.

      "Lets take this outside!" Obito snapped. "You and me!"

      "We are outside, dumbass," Kakashi replied, impassively.

      "Now, now," Minato said, attempting to bring order back to his team, but his face remained lighthearted and innocent. It wasn't nearly stern enough to do what he wanted.

      "If you're going to fight, I suggest you do it in the training grounds," Anomie suggested, not attempting to stop them.

      "Or better yet, you can try not fighting for once." Rin suggested, playfully shoving the other girl.

      "I have a better idea." Kakashi's body disappeared and reappeared behind Obito, kunai to the kid's throat. "I win."

      "You bastard! I wasn't ready!" Obito exclaimed while Kakashi only shrugged and walked off on his own.

      "You'll show him when you become Chūnin," Rin said with a smile, causing Obito to grin.

      "Minato-sensei, you have to treat me for a meal when the exams are done~!" Obito said with a grin.

      "Only if you do well," Minato replied with a playful smile.

      "You wait!"

●▬▬▬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▬▬▬●

      Anomie's night was full and by the time she was done, her body was slightly sore and no matter how hard she scrubbed her body she still felt hands touching every inch of her skin. She had taken the precautions on preventing pregnancy, but when she watched her thighs dripping moisture as she washed her body, her stomach felt full in the most disgusting way. The *Shinzou did their duty and scrubbed her down.

      That did nothing to calm the feeling in her stomach as she found her throat give way to her small lunch into the toilet. The fear of pregnancy raided her thoughts and the Shinzou gave her the daily medicine to make it go away. She had no desire to meet with the head of the Yukakū house so soon just because of once mistaken pregnancy. The owners of brothels never took kindly to mistakes, but Anomie was vaguely surprised she was even still capable of having a child anymore.

      She had always hated the medicine as it always made her insides burn and made it difficult to keep food in her belly, but it was worth the pain.

      With the Chūnin exams coincided with daily life, business was blooming as many came from all around the the country to try out Konoha's pleasure district. It was no surprise that Anomie had become popular in the light of hundreds of perverts leering at her body all day. She doubted they cared about her age.

      More than anything, she missed Rin. It was a dull ache that led her to sneaking out late in the night to get away. She was more athletic than the other Oiran, and running had always been her favorite pastime. Her stamina had long since been built up from her prior years training under Ohashi, who had been a Shirabyôshi** dancer long before she was a Tayū. Everything Anomie knew about seduction, dancing, and singing had come from the dead Tayū.