Chapter 12

We get home, and I quickly shut the door. I kiss him, passionately. He pushes me against the wall, and kisses my neck. "Matt, let me get my shoes off," I laugh. He doesn't listen. "Matt!" I whine.

I kick my shoes off, as he continues. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he lifts me off the ground. We keep kissing, i hear the door click open.

We continue, but stop when we notice the figure in the doorway, my mother. "Mom?!" I practically shout. Matt puts me on the floor.

Her blue eyes, are furious and her reddish brown hair, bobs at her shoulders. "Alyssa? Who's this?!" She says. Embarrassment floods inside of me. Matt and I exchange looks.

I nod at him, and he nods back. He leaves the room, to disappear into his.

"Mom, why are you here?" I hiss. Angry at how she just busted in.

"Liam told me everything, I can't believe you did this, Alyssa. I trusted you," she says. I shake my head. Liam is a little bitch.

"Mom, I'm old enough to make my own choices. Liam wasn't my choice, anymore," I reply. She sighs.

"I know, I'm not saying that. But, I expected you to tell me. You're wit him now?" She steps forward. I bite my lip. Should I tell her?

"Y-yes, I am," I squeak. Her eyes widen.

"Alyssa..."

"What's wrong with him? I love him. Just because he doesn't wear sweater vests and cardigans, doesn't mean he's not a good person," I defend myself. I think of how Liam always wore vests and cardigans.

"Fine, you're happy, so go ahead, do what you please." She turns to leave. I grab her hand. I can't let her go, like this. All mad and upset.

"Thank you. Now, will you please meet him? Get to know him?" I plead. She hesitates.

"Fine," she gives in. We walk into our room, as we get in, Matt stands up.

"Hello, Mrs Winters," he says politely. I look at him, astonished at how he was so polite.

"Well hello, please call my Carrie, Alyssa's mom," my mom introduces herself.

"I'm Matt, Alyssa's..." He looks at me. I nod. "Boyfriend," he finishes.

"Nice to meet you," my mom replies.

•••

We all sit down, and chat. Matt being ever so polite. "I best be going," my mom says.

"So soon?" I ask.

"Well, Alison's still at daycare, so I need to get going. It's a long drive." She grabs her bag.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you. See you soon," Matt says. My mother smiles.

"It was a pleasure to meet you. Be good to my daughter," she laughs. I laugh too.

"Trust me, I will," he looks at me. My cheeks blush. My mom hugs me, and leaves. Once the door is closed, Matt turns to me, with a mischievous smile.

"Now where were we, before we were interrupted?" He steps forward, kissing me. We have a long, interesting night.

•••

My eyes flutter open, and I feel a heavy feeling, over my stomach. It's Matt's arm. I'm only in my bra and panties. Last night. I didn't really care, but I kinda lost my virginity. Yeah... At least it was my boyfriend, right?

I shake my head, laughing in my mind. I head to the washroom, and shower.

I quickly change into dark blue jeans, and a black crop top. I put on a maroon cardigan, and run out the door.
I'm gonna be late for class. I make it to my class, 3 minutes late. "Late, Miss Winters." The professor looks at me. I nod.