Chapter 4: Sora and Suki.

Konoha Leaf Academy: Sora's POV: earlier that morning

After his mother dropped him off, Sora walked toward the main entrance. School had already started 3 weeks ago but Sora only moved here last week. He walked past the entrance and went straight for the principal's office. He went up to the front desk and asked the woman who was sitting behind it that he was new and where he could fine his class.

"Okay just let me find you file." She said while she skimmed through her computer. Sora looked around the office for a bit. It was pretty big with a couple of couches lignin the walls with some fake plants here and there. A large bulletin board was placed right above the couches and right next to the board was another corkboard with different pictures of kids on it. The top of the board read "Students of the Month 2006". It was last year's students of the month. The school didn't take them down yet.

Sora walked over to the board and looked at the pictures. There were several students on there and they were all divided by their grade. He looked at the preschool section and saw 3 pictures underneath. One was of a brown haired kid with glasses holding up a drawing of a space ship. The other one was of a girl with pigtails standing next to a play dough sculpture made to look like a castle.

The last one sort of stood out from the rest. It was a picture of a little girl with short black hair wearing a ballet costume. This picture was not taken in a classroom like the other students, but it looked like it was taken from a dance recital. She was holding a single rose and a little tiara above her head, but what made her stand out were her big green eyes. "They look just like mom's eyes," he thought. He read the name on the bottom of the picture:Suki Uchiha.

"Sora, I have your class number." Said the woman at the desk. "It's Class 1-A. it's down the hall on your left side. Your teacher is Kurenai Sensei. Just give her this note." She said while handing him a yellow piece of paper.

Sora left the office and walked down the hall towards his classroom. When he reached the door, he could hear the teacher talking to the students about what they would be doing today. He opened the door and walked in. The teacher stopped talking and the whole class turned to look at him.

"Hello there. Is this your class?" asked the teacher. She had black wavy hair that was let down and red eyes She was wearing a The teacher version of their school uniform which consisted of a Black blazer with the Academy leaf symbol on the front pocket with a white blouse underneath and a long black skirt. She also wore a teachers badge around her neck that had her picture and name that read Yuhi Kurenai.

Sora went up to her and gave her the note from the office. The teacher looked over it and then turned to the class. She motioned for Sora to stand next to her. The rest of the class was sitting around the rug in the center of the classroom.

"Ok class, even though school started not that long ago, we have a new student joining our class today. Everyone say hello to Sora. Sora looked around the fairly large class. The class all muttered a hello to him.

"Well Sora, why don't you tell us a little about yourself?" Asked Kurenai Sensei.

"…Uh… I just moved here from Kyoto with my mom. She's a doctor. I like to draw stuff and put them up in my room. Sometimes I paint put most of the time I just like to draw in black." He said while scanning the room. His eyes landed on one particular girl who was sitting in the middle of the group. "That's the girl with the same eyes as mom." He thought.

"Oh so we have an artist in our class now. That's great, we paint every week here. You could start hanging your drawings here too if you like." Said Kurenai Sensei. " You can take a seat anywhere you like on the rug and then after words I'll assign you a seat at the desks," she said.