part 3 [SMUT]

I'M WARNING YOU FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE SENSITIVE DON'T READ THIS! YOU'LL NEED A LOT OF HOLY WATER.
_________
[third person]

He unclasped her bra throwing it to the other side of the room and swoop in for the kill. He kissed her lips rough yet passionately, moving down to her cheek to her neck to her collarbones and nibbling it a bit on her shoulder. [Name] let out a tiny moan but it was hearable for Taehyung who is now smirking to himself. He then move downwards towards her breasts. He cupped her left breast licking it with his wet tounge, making a swirling motion with it while his other hand twisting her right breast. This earned him an adorably cute whimper from the female, which are music to his ears, making him want to do her more.

Incapable of holding his throbbing member. He slide her thong down and throw it away. He kissed her abdomen kissing it downwards to her thighs and finally lick her wet entrance. She yelped from his sudden moves, can't help but moaning even louder. He keeps on licking her, tasting her, savoring the taste as if he was in a dessert and finally found the source of life he was longing for. She moaned "Taehyung.. Ahh Tae-" she cutted her sentence by her own moan as Taehyung slide in his wet tongue in and out of her. Covering up the walls in her womanhood in his saliva.

As she was reaching her climax, he slide out his tongue making [Name] pouting and whine. She already missed the presence of his hot, wet muscle. Taehyung smirked in triumph, knowing that he took control of everything at this moment. He unzip his pants sliding down, revealing him only in his boxer with a pre cum stain on it. He stood up gesturing [Name] with his eyes to suck him off, though its not like [Name] is clueless about this. She crawl out from the bed, kneeling in front of Taehyung's clothed erection. She trail her fingers up to his wet boxer due to his precum. She slid her fingers in pulling the waistband, sliding it down slowly. Making sure he got a good look at her cleavage. As soon as his boxer is out of the way, his erected manhood sprung from being kept in a thight clothing. [Name] widened her eyes, examining at the thing that's supposed to be ramming up all her insides.

IT'S HUGE!

She already almost choked up before it actually is in her mouth. She brushed the thought and prepare herself, gulping her nervousness. Taehyung chuckled at the nervous [Name]. Cute, he thought. Regardless, she brushed her lips on the tip kissing it gently. Then she started to put it in her mouth slowly. She licks the tip of his hard shaft licking at the slit pushing her tongue in a bit. Taehyung groans, as she starts to bob her head up and down deep. Licking and kissing it in the right places. Taehyung being impatient, he grabs her head and thrust his length deep into her throat making her choke on it. Even so, she enjoys it. Her moanings made vibrations, vibrating his length spicing things up a bit. Taehyung was at his limits already, with a few more deep thrusts he came inside [Name]'s mouth. He released a lot that some of it spurted out, leaking from [Name]'s mouth. She swallows it whole and lick the rest that leaked knowing that Taehyung likes that kind of stuff. The definiton of sexy for him.

She lay her back on the bed spreading her legs wide. "Please Taehyung- Ahh please.." she pleaded to him wanting him to enter her. And of course, he can't reject such nice invitation, now can he.

He placed her feet on his shoulders tracing his hard member on her wet entrance. She whined from the teasing and Taehyung gave her one last look. She reassured him by nodding. With that he inserted the tip feeling her walls are tightening around his. "Fuck [Name] you're tight." She looked away embarrassed from his words.

"Just give it to me already!" She whined. "Call me daddy then." Taehyung licked his lips seductively, smirking at the end.

"The fuck- do you have some daddy kink or shit?" [Name] asked totally ruining the mood making Taehyung's face flushed red. "S-Shut up! J-Just say it already if you want it that bad.." He pouted cutely.

She smirked "Fine. Please fuck me hard, daddy?" Emphasizing the last word with her sultry voice earning a delicious groan from the male. Without hesitation he thrusted himself completely, sending pain but that pain slowly transform into pleasure. He hold on the female's hips thrusting in hard and deeper than ever making her hold on his back for support, leaving scratch marks. [Name] threw her head back, lust took over her mind all she can do was moan Taehyung's name over and over because of the treatment the male is giving her.

"Ahhhn.. Tae.. Nghh" Taehyung pounded her hard as he toyed, biting and licking her hardened nipples. "Ahh Taehyu- I'm about to.. Ah-" before she could even finish her sentence Taehyung slide his member out from her wet cavern. "Huh? Wha-" she was confused of course, since she was reaching her climax. Pouting at how Taehyung is such a big tease.

He stood up but only to lay beside her on the bed "Show me what you can do." He said with his husky voice that has never failed to make [Name] feel hot and turned on. She giggled sexily as response as she stood up and kneeled spreading her legs, his hard member under her entrance. Nice and slow she adjusted it and slide down as the male's member went in. She grunted at how huge Taehyung's is.

She slowly bounce up and down with one hand on Taehyung's chest and the other played with her nipple. She moaned and moaned his name louder than ever. And am sure the whole floor could hear it. "Damn [Name], how are you still so t-tight after all of this?" She just smirked and lower her head leaning it in front of the male's face "It runs in the family I guess" she smashed her lips on his, kissing him rough yet passionately. With that Taehyung turns her around, switching into doggy-style.

He grab hold of her waist while ramming it up on her womanhood. He squeezed her boobs and played with it. [Name] was moaning uncontrollably by now "Ahh! Tae.. I think I'm gonna-" "Me too, baby- Ah- [Name]" he continued to thrust in deeper and faster calling her name "[Name].. [N-Name] Ahh fuck- [Name]!" "Ahh.. Tae..!" With a few last deep thrusts she came and soon after so did Taehyung. She can feel all the hot liquid filling up her insides. Taehyung felt her insides twitching around his member.

He took it out as both collapsed on the bed, tightening his arms around her waist with her back facing his chest. The broken white duvet covering their naked bodies as they drift off to sleep engulfed in each other's warmth.
_______________________
Oh. My. God.
I am sooo sorry that was soo bad it was shitty af , that was the first time me writing a smut tho.
Ughh! Even though i've read AMAZING-PANTY DROPPER smut, i still can't make good ones ( #)
That's all for today, last chapter will be a lot fluffier and funny(i think) and probs short soo i'll see ya later (•~)>