Chapter Two: Try Me Bitch

(Hana's POV)

Carl was sitting on the floor with Ellie, Kylie, and Addie. Kylie kept asking Carl what was going on and Addie kept begging a Kylie I be quiet, and Ellie was being quiet reading in the corner. I was holding Calyx, Minx, and Lorraine. Lorraine wouldn't stop crying, so I put her pacifier in her mouth. She finally stopped crying. Carl was braiding Addie's hair, how did he know how to do that? He's never done it before. Soon I hear a scream. I quickly put the babies in a crib, and run out of the room after yelling a "Be right back" to Carl. I see Brooke on the ground with a guy basically on her. He had a butcher knife clutched in one hand, and the other was on Brooke's shoulder. Brooke was crying, and when she saw me she stopped. I tackle the guy and steal the knife out of his hand. I strike him with it until he's dead, then I pull Brooke into a hug. Rick and Daryl where still talking to Jesus, but Brooke got taken by the guy that was on her. These guys were in Negans group. We could take them, we took the wolves and all those walkers before, we can take these guys.
___________________________
Hey guys it's Lizz. I hope you are enjoying our last sequel for this story!! Love you guys so so much!
Xoxo
-Lizz😘✌️