October 1, 2013

Dear Max,

I made a huge mistake.

Since Rachel left, Frank has been on my ass wanting all the money I owe him back. Rachel's not here to protect me from his wrath and he partially blames me for her departure, so he's been ruthless. He's been threatening me with knives and even threatened to kill me.

I've been so scared, that I've been trying to gather up the money by pickpocketing, stealing, and other reckless ways, which leads me to my mistake.

I found my way into a hole in the wall bar that didn't bother to card me and in the radar of Nathan Prescott, the son of the wealthiest man in Arcadia Bay. He was clearly drunk and was probably under the influence of some drugs because he was almost throwing his money around. I, of course, took the opportunity to try to get as much money from him as I could. I successfully got a pretty good sum of money, but I couldn't get out of there before he somehow drugged my drink. I don't remember anything after that, but when I woke up I was in his dorm room and he was sneering at me holding a camera. I got the hell out of there, accidentally breaking a lamp in my retreat, but even though I got away unscathed I still have no clue what that asshole did to me while I was out. I woke up fully clothed, but that really doesn't mean anything, does it? I feel absolutely disgusting and worse of all, Frank is still out for me.

So now I'm sad, angry, and disgusted with myself with what happened. How could this happen to me?

The only good thing about this is that I know have a valid blackmail plan. I'm going to meet Nathan somewhere private and make him pay me to keep quiet. We wouldn't want his family name tarnished now would we?

Chloe