I'll Help You. {IshiHina}

Asahina's POV
Today's the day of the club meeting, unfortunately the pool has been in jeopardy of becoming a dance room. It's not fair! And to make matters worse Hiyoko has almost everyone on her side. It's really bumming me out, If we loose the pool, I'm pretty much worthless since I'm the Ultimate Swimmer and all, Plus the only people who haven't sided with her are Ishimaru, Toko, and Chihiro! Not even donuts could cheer me up.... I sighed and slowly made my way to the meeting room taking a very interesting liking to the floor, I didn't look away until my body collided with something hard and I fell to the floor. "Asahina! I am sorry!" The ever so familiar voice of Ishimaru shouted as he offered me his hand.
"Thanks Ishimaru." I say as I grab his and and pull myself up. "No Prob- wait... What's wrong?" He asked in a much calmer voice than before. It was really weird hearing him so quiet and calm. "Nothing's wrong! Why would you ask that?" I say as I force a smile on my face. "Something is definitely wrong Hina. You said my full name." He says looking down at me. I stare at him with a weird look, he hardly ever calls me Hina, this is a side of Taka I have never seen.
"How could you tell?" I ask frowning as I look at him.
"Like I said, the name. Plus you look really down.... I have donuts!" He says with a small smile when he said donuts, but I just sighed and then I..

Ishimaru's POV
She hugged me. She's hugging me. I look down at her and saw tears brimming her eyes.
"Hina..." I started as I hugged her tighter. "This is about the pool isn't it?" I asked. I felt so bad for her, she needed this pool... Plus I.....liked her. I know, it's strange for the Ultimate Moral Compass to like someone, especially the Ultimate Swimmer, but she's so cute! She's always happy and bouncy, and can always make someone smile when their upset.
"Uh-hu. I just can't stand the thought of losing it!" She mumbles into my chest. We separate the hug and I put my hands on her shoulder and look her straight in the eyes and say "Asahina, I'll help you. Ok?" I say smiling and put my hands on my hips and go back to my normal self. "Now! If we don't leave now we will miss the meeting!! I shout walking down the hallway. I was in front of the door and turned around to see Asahina smiling to herself and walking in her usually bouncy walk towards the door.

~TimeSkip brought to you by Mondo Butter!~

(My POV! Aka Author-Chans!)

Asahina skipped into the empty classroom Ishimaru was in hugged him from behind.
"You did it!! You saved the pool!!" She said releasing him from the hug, bouncing up and down. Ishimaru looked at her and smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So I really ship them, but my gosh. Ishimaru is so OCC!! I'm sorry!

(FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....................... THIS IS SOOOOO BAD..... BUT I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO WAIT ANY LONGER, SO ILL POST IT THEN EDIT IT LATER SO IT DOSNT SUCK AS BAD!!

SO MUCH DESPAIR!!