My feelings for you

ابدأ من البداية

She stated while rolling her eyes

"Well I'm going to go see where Damon wandered off too"

"Wait, Elena, where's Jeremy and Bonnie I invited them but they're not here?"

"I'm pretty sure Jeremy said something about he got him and Bonnie concert tickets a few months ago and it's tonight"

"Well I'm glad they're having fun at the concert and not here"

She said and then stomped off

Oh Caroline always being over dramatic. I eyed Damon across the room pouring himself a drink, I walk over to him and take the glass out of his hand

"Haven't you had enough?"

I say while taking a drink of the nasty poison he calls bourbon

"Yes I have, but apparently you haven't"

I raise my eyebrows and take another drink when someone bumps into me and makes me spill it all over myself, I gasp and start to say something but Damon beats me to it.

"Hey watch it, you just made my girl here spill her drink"

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?"

I look at Damon and see that familiar look in his eyes.

"Damon don't, it's not worth it"

I say while grabbing his arm.

He looks the guy in his eyes and says

"Apologize to her and go home"

The guy gets close to Damon

"Sorry buddy but you can't compel me I'm a hybrid"

He says while patting Damon's shoulder, he begins to walk away when Damon grabs him by the arm, spins him around and punches him. Damon is naturally protective over me but alcohol makes it worse. After the hybrid takes the blow he bites Damon right on the arm.

"DAMON NO!"

I scream, but no one could hear me over the music blasting. I look at Damon.

"We need to get you out of here now"

We arrive back home and I rush Damon up to our room.

"Elena I'm fine"

He says, but I could see the fear of death in his eyes

"No Damon you're not fine!, you're dying and the only thing that can save you is klaus's blood"

I yell at him while pacing the room

"We will just go to New Orleans, find Klaus and ask him if he will ever so generously give me some of his blood"

How could he be so calm at a time like this?

"Are you crazy? You're can't go to New Orleans! You were just bit by a hybrid! You need to rest."

"Well then we will call Stefan and he can go"

He grabbed his phone

"No Damon don't call Stefan, the last time he was around Klaus, he made him shut off his humanity, I'll go."

"No, Elena you're not going to see Klaus by yourself, he will kill you!"

He tried to get up but I stopped him

"Damon either I go or you die, and you dying is not an option"

I get my phone out of my pocket and call Matt

"Hey Matt it's Elena look I know you and Damon aren't the best of friends but I need a huge favor, Damon was bit by a hybrid at Caroline's party so I have to go to New Orleans tonight to get Klaus's blood is there any way you could watch over Damon for me?"

I heard a small sigh on the other end of the phone

"Of course Elena I'll be right there"

Then he hung up and I started to pack.

A/n So this is my first time writing a book on Wattpad, it would mean so much to me if you guys could give me feedback and help me improve on my writing skills!