She Is Mine!Part 1-5

"Ah..nothing special.." said Wendy with hot flushes.

"◑▂◐ ....OK" Will said to look away.

Arriving in art class,Wendy said to Mr. Alfons,"Excuse me a long time, sir ! I had quarreled with William " said Wendy down embarrassed."Whether it 's right, Will?" asked Mr. Alfons. "Yes.. she had kicked me hard and she.." said Will truncated. "Stop your babbling! Let's start again sir! " Wendy said with a sigh."Yea yea whatever!"Will replied with annoyed face and immediately picked up his book.

"Good kids, we will continue our study today!"Mr Alfons said firmly.

4 hours later...

"Good kids , we will end the lesson today to meet tomorrow " said Mr. Alfons with a happy tone . " Mr. Alfons glad ? Lesson is over ? " Luna replied with a chuckle."Of course I did! I really want to take a sleep" Mr. Alfons said , yawning.

"Oh Mister~you're so funny! I'm glad to have a teacher I like you~"TaeHyun said, smiling."Aw, he's sooo cutee~~" Chanmi whispered as she flushed.

"Please go home safety,everyone!" Said Mr.Alfons,he went to out of class.
" All I'm going home on foot " said Wendy suddenly . " WHAT ?? I thought you GO WITH VEHICLE ! " said everything except Will. " Where's your house? Who knows I can take you .." said Irene hugging Wendy." I stayed in Violet Street " Wendy said a little smile. "WHAT IS REALLY MUCH ?!" cried Irene panic." Irene 's okay , I can walk away from now " Wendy said with enthusiasm."What with Jun ? Instead you're a friend from childhood ? House must be close , right?" Ask Luna. "I have moved home to Red Street " Jun replied , disappointed.

" I'll drive you home " said Will with @( ̄- ̄)@ face.

"What? Are you sure,Will? Where is your house?" Tae- hyun asked with a puzzled face. "One-way. I was in Purple Street" Will answer.

"WOW, IT WAS AN ACCINDENTAL" cried Wendy with a surprised face. "What do you ride any vehicle?"as Jun with a weird face.

" Porsche"said Will.

"I give unto you for a ride home,right WILLIAM?" said Chanmi by pointing both hands toward Will."Then, let's go,idiot" said Will,turning away. "Well,I sincerely thank you " Wendy said with a sweet smile. Exit after class, Wendy and Will immediately went to the parking place. Arriving in front of the car Will, Wendy said, "I can REALLY get in?" Ask her."Not" Will said with a smug. "Seriously"Wendy said with a frown.
"What would your friends say that?" said Will, seriously. "Aw,thank you so much"Wendy said, shaking hands with Will.

"DON'T...!"Will said truncated
"Touch you. I know that" Wendy said with a laugh.

On the way , Wendy and Will just stay quiet.Suddenly,"Damn!"Will shouted as he bowed."WHAT?WHAT'S WRONG??!!"said Wendy panic.

"NOSEBLEEDING"Will answer with blood pouring out of his nose." OH MY GAWD!! ARE YOU OKAY??!" Wendy cried while trying to hold Will's face. "I'm okay but I do not have a tissue here" Will said, staring at the ceiling of the car.

"STOP THE CAR! I'LL HELP YOU!" Wendy cried with confidence.

"You have a tissue? " Will asked. "No,but I got a cloth" Wendy said. "You just need to stop the car and i will help you!" Wendy said again." There is no choice in addition to stopping the car" Will said with a sigh. After the car stopped,Wendy immediately took the cloth that she had to help Will stop a nosebleed. "Hold on" Wendy said she bring her face to Will and to stop his bleeding. Will was silent with Wendy face very close to his face.

"My position is not good"Wendy thought.

"I'm sorry,Will.But I have to sitting on your lap!"Wendy thought again.And at that time, Wendy promptly seated on Will's lap and stop his nosebleed. Will saw it just panic and silence.

After a few seconds..

"You..."said Will seemed annoyed.

"I APOLOGIZE!!!" Wendy shouted as she returned to her seat. "I will not repeat it again!Once again,I APOLOGIZE !!" she shouted again."I told you MANY TIMES!! DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT!!" Will shouted upset.