Blushed blushed,blushed and the more I thought about it the more it grew and I found myself coughing.

"Can you believe her?",Alex turned to me.

"So you sing?",I changed the subject.

"Yep and I learn from the best!", she nudged Alex.

"Wait a minute,Alex sings?", I was surprised.

"Sure does!",she exhaled.She has a sense of humour and I'm starting to question her befriending Alex and well dressed for a typical subway performer.

"Please sing for me,I don't believe it!",I exclaimed.

"Pop your eyes back in,take a seat and let us pop them right out again",Alex sighed as Charlie gave him the guitar.

=♡=

"Best experience ever!,you guys blend in perfectly and my jaw just dropped below 0!",I slow clapped.

"Thank you!",Charlie exclaimed and again hugged me.She made me feel comfortable.

"Excuse me I'm a hugger!",she apologised.

"No problem,Wow.You can sing?", I turned to Alex who was fiddling with his phone again.

"What!?, don't I fit the description?!",he smirked.

"What description?!",Charlie laughed.

"You know,the hot,handsome,fine looking,great vocalist guy who is a singer-songwriter!",he complimented himself and it was quite amusing.

"Atleast now I know!",we laughed.

"Yeah keep saying that to yourself, and you'll make it in life!",I laughed.

"Okay okay,let's get down to businesses baby,makin money!", Alex exclaimed and I found myself smiling.He is really a good singer.

"T,can I call you T?",Charlie asked.

"Of course!",I smiled.

"Well T,relax and listen to the future stars!",she said cheerfully.

"You guys are already stars!",I yelled as they started to sing, giving me goosebumps.

=♡=

After a few hours of them singing and me cheering and putting some cash on the guitar case,I was tired.Not of their voices but sitting down.

It was around noon,so it wasn't  that busy.

"You don't have to do that!",

Charlie sighed gesturing to me as I threw a couple of bucks in the case.

"I must,you guys are terrific.I might just consider music as a hobby for me and my family!",I exhaled.

"That's why I brought her today!",Alex smirked.

"Must you always be like that!", Charlie nudged him.

"What,be like what?!",He exclaimed.

"Annoying!",we both yelled and erupted with laughter.

"I'm kinda regretting it already, you guys are ganging up on me!", he whined.

"Hey,those sandwiches I told you to bring!",he started.

"Give me!",he sighed and I was confused.Was he going to eat my sandwiches and leave me to die from starvation.It does suit him though.

He took them and did the unexpected.