Family

Romans POV
As we walked into my parents house, Joelle came running towards us. "Daddy, Melissa, Hope," she said leaping into my arms, "Daddy, can we stay with them tonight?" I looked at Melissa, she nodded in agreement. " Alright babygirls," I said, "Let's get going, we can stay at my house." As the girls and my parents went out to the car, I pulled Melissa into me, kissing her lightly, her hands slipped around my neck. I could feel myself growing hard, just with her being in my arms. God I love this woman, I want to make her apart of my family, but I need to break the connection between her and Robert. "Roman,"she said, "I'm sorry for not trusting you enough. It's just that, I can't seem to break the connection between Robert and myself. I realized tonight when we saw him, I don't love him, it's you that I love."
I pressed my lips to her, my tongue slipping inside her mouth, her hands tightening their grip, I lifted her into my arms, pressing her to the wall, "When we get to my place we will continue this sweetheart," I said.

Melissa's POV
We pulled into his driveway, the girls leaping out and rushing inside. I looked up at Roman to see him smiling, our little family. I wanted more than anything to be apart of his family with Hope. I slid my hand into his, he pulled me against him, "Sweetheart, I need you." He picked me up, my legs wrapping around his torso. His mouth was on mine, he groaned as my hands laid on his chest, I could feel his growing erection pressed against my thighs. He carried me inside and up the stairs to his bedroom, which was massive. He set me on my feet, pressing me into the wall. I heard my wolf howling in excitement, crying out 'mate.' Looking up I saw Romans eyes darken, he pressed his forehead to mine and said, "Mate."
I nodded, he pulled his shirt over his head, my breath hitching, he smirked, pulling me into him, "See something you like? " he asked.
"Make me yours," I said, pulling my shirt off, he growled, "see something you like?"
His hand trailed down my stomach, resting at my hips, his tongue licking his lips as he soaked it all in, he tugged at my pants, ripping them down my legs. As I stepped out of them, he slammed me into the wall. His kisses becoming deeper. My fingers trailed down his stomach, earning a groan, as my hands reached his belt, undoing it quickly, his groan became deeper. He set me down and pulled his pants off, revealing boxers. My stomach did a few backflips. My hands slid to the waistband of his boxers, sliding them down his legs. As his erection came free, I took him in my hand, stroking him. I then licked the tip of his dick, sliding my mouth onto him. "Fuck, baby," he said. Grabbing my hair, pushing himself deeper into my mouth, "fuck baby, take it all, let me come." Moments later he exploded in my mouth. Licking my lips I stood, only to be met by his mouth hungrily kissing me, he ripped my bra off immediately taking one of my breasts into his mouth, nipping, my head went back, grabbing his hair with my hands, pressing my body to his. "Roman, please, make me yours."
Lifting me so my legs were over his shoulders, ripping my panties to shreds, his mouth coming onto my clit. His tongue delving deep into my core. His fingers sliding into my pussy, clenching around his fingers. Romans fingers pushed deeper, moaning feeling the tightness in my belly as I came undone.

Romans POV
As I felt her come undone, I could feel something changing between us, so I slid up between her legs, kissing her lightly. My erection rock hard, just wanting to make her mine. As I slid inside of her, she clenched around me, "Sweetheart, you're so fucking tight. God baby, I love you."
"I love you."
I slammed inside of her, my thrusts penetrating deep inside of her, she pulled my face towards her, capturing my mouth in a deep kiss. "Come with me baby," she begged, moaning as her orgasm hit her, my seed spilling inside of her. That's when I felt a strangeness fall over me, I looked down at her, seeing the smile play on her lips, "What the hell was that? Not that I'm complaining, but sweetheart, that was amazing, I've never felt a connection like that."
"I guess the rumors are true about the One, some don't teach this part of the legends though, it's said that when the One finally mates with their other half, they share every ounce of their life in one moment."
"So what we saw was each other's lives, and there at the end, what we are going to have together, a family?"
"Yes, Robert was wrong about the death part. I want nothing more than to have a family with you."
"Hopefully tonight we started that family," he said.
"We can keep practicing," I said giggling, that is until he thrust inside of me claiming me again.