Chapter 17

Jack Frost's P.O.V

Repunzle left, she ran away crying. I felt awful, this was all my fault, if I had told her before, when I had the chance none of this would be happening.

I turned around and glared at Eric and Merida, who had smug looks on their faces.

"Why?" I asked. "What did I do to both of you for you to do this to me?"

Eric laughed. "You have no idea Jack, you brought this apond yourself." He said before he walked away. Leaving me and Merida alone.

She walked closer to me and put her hands on my chest. "You could have prevented this, if only you'd choose me instead of that four-eyed freak of Repunzle." She cooed.

I forcefully grabbed her hands and threw them off me." I would choose her a million times over and over again over you. You have no comparison to her."

She glared at me. "You'll regret ever saying that Jack. You'll regret it." She hissed. "If I can't have you then no one can!" She yelled as she walked away. But I didn't care. I had to get Repunzle back, I had to explain to her the truth. That I loved her and that my life without her doesn't exist.

I ran to her house, it's the only place she could be at right now. I had to set things right.

So I ran as fast as I could but just as I made it to her house, I saw she was getting into a cab.

"Repunzle!" I yelled, hoping she'd stop and look at me.

She didn't and continued to get in the cab and simply slammed the door in my face.

I banged on the window. "Repunzle, please, just let me explain!" But she shook her head, as tears rolled down her cheeks before nodding to the cab driver to drive.

"Repunzle please stop and listen to me!" I yelled as the cab began to drive away.

I had to stop her or she'll leave and I have a feeling she isn't going to come back.

Without thinking I ran after her. But it was obvious after a few minutes that I couldn't compete with a car, so I hailed a cab.

"Follow that car."

He did as told and about five minutes later Repunzle's cab stopped infront of an airport.

She was leaving.

I quickly paid the cab driver and followed her in.

I got in just as she was getting her things checked.

"Repunzle," I said as I followed her in line from the side, but she continued to look ahead, ignoring me. "Please listen to me. I can explain-"

"No," Her pained voice said interrupting me. "There's nothing you can do or say to fix what you did."

"Repunzle, please, I love you." I said as I grabbed her arm.

"How can you say that with everything you did to me!" She yelled and for the first time she turned and faced me. But I wish she hadn't, she looked so heartbroken. Her eyes red and puffy from crying. Her lips cracked and her eyes sad, missing that usual twinkle in them and worse of all she had a deep frown on her lips.

"Please, just hear me out."

"No," She said as she continued to walk in line.

I had to stop her, I couldn't let her leave, not without knowing the truth.

"Please, you can't leave!"

"And why not!?"

"Because I love you and you need to hear to whole truth."

"Please, for god's sake!" Yelled an elderly lady behind Repunzle. "Just listen to the poor lad. Can't you see in how much pain he is."

Repunzle turned around and looked at the elderly lady, "You wouldn't be saying the same thing if you knew what he did to me."

That seemed to shut the old lady up.

She continued to walk, only a few feet from the airplane entrance, I had to do something. So doing the first thing that came to my mind, I jumped the rope and blended down on my knees.

Grabbing her hands, and looking deep in her eyes, I apologised. "I'm sorry for what I did, but I swear the way Merida and Eric made everything seem isn't the way things happened." But she pushed my hands away.

"And how do I know your not lying to me right now!" Came her pained voice. "How do I know this is not part of your bet, haven't you done enough! What else do you want to take away from me!"

I sighed, hurt. She was right, there was no way for me to explain myself, not with all the evidence Merida and Eric showed her.

"Please, just leave me alone." She said as she looked at me with not only pain but with anger as well.

"Repunzle-"

"Sir you need to leave, your causing a scene." I turned around only to face three airport security guys.

"This will only take a minute."

"Miss, is this man bothering you?" He said completely ignoring me and turning to Repunzle.

She nodded.

"Sir, please come with us."

I turned and looked at her before grabbing her arms and hugging her. "Please don't leave me." I begged.

But she pushed me away. "J - just leave." She said as her voice cracked, breaking my heart even further, knowing that I was the one to blame.

I was about to hold out my hand for her when the security guys came behind me, grabbing my arms, pulling me back.

Repunzle's P.O.V

I held in my sobs as I watched as the security officers began to drag Jack away.

"Please, listen to me! I love you!" He yelled. "You need to hear the whole truth."

I shook my head. There wasn't anything else he could do or say to help his case. He broke me and all I'm trying to do is mend myself back up.

"You can't leave!" He kept shouting.

Fed up with him, I turned around and yelled at him with the same force. "And why not!"

"Because I love you and you can't leave me!"

"Well that's not a good enough reason for me to stay. I'm going to my dream school in Italy with my parents and I'm going to be happy without you!" I shout with confidence, I'm not truly feeling. But me shouting at him only seems to make him happy and when a smirk appears on his face, I'm taken back.

"Well you can't." He says calmly all of a sudden.

"And why not?"

"Because we haven't turned in our 3 month project that counts for 75% of your grade which means you can't graduate, which means you can't go to that school in Italy. Which plainly and simply means you can't leave me."