Joining Fairy Tail

Y/N's POV

I was just walking down the streets of Magnolia and then I saw a pinkette dragging a blond girl to his guild. I was very curious so I followed them (Author-san: Oooh stalker reader-chan (o0o) ) I was running really fast and I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone. "Oi watch were your-" He realized that he bumped into a very beautiful h/l h/c girl. "I-uh I'm so sorry! Um...let me help you!" He quickly apologized to me and he helped me get up. "Hey what guild are you in?" He asked me. "I don't belong in a guild. And by the way my name is Y/N L/N" I said politely while stretching out my arm to shake hands. He shook hands with me "And my name is Gray Fullbuster." He replied. "Can I join your guild? And by the way what's your guild name?" I asked. "Fairy Tail." He said Oh my god did he say that he was part of the Fairy Tail guild?! OMG I want to join!!!! "Can I join?" I asked "Sure, let's go there right now." He replied.

》Time skip to the Fairy Tail Guild《

"HEY GRAMPS MY NEW FRIEND WANTS TO JOIN THE GUILD!!" Gray shouts. But I noticed something about him so I pointed it out "Gray...your clothes..." I said and his face was priceless. Then this midget old guy pops out of knowhere and said "Hello there! My name is Master Makarov but you may call me Gramps. May I know your name and powers you have?" "Um...my name is Y/N L/N..." I trailed off because the while guild was looking at me so I tried to continue "and I'm a Dragonslayer." I said and all of their mouths were wide open "WE HAVE TWO DRAGONSLAYERS!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!! A member of Fairy Tail shouted. "Mira get the stamp!" Gramps yelled. Then a white-haired female appeared before me holding a stamp with the fairy tail sign on it. "Hello my name is Mirajane Strauss but you can call me Mira. Now where would you want your guild mark to be? And what color?" She asked with a sweet smile. "Here please." I pointed right shoulder. "And make it f/c." I added. Mira nodded and placed the mark on my shoulder. "Welcome to the guild my child!! But who is your dragon by the way?" Gramps asked. I took a deep breath and said...

"Acnologia."