over the river

Yeah, so at this point it's just songs Luke's sang and or wrote.

☁☁Dream Land☁☁

Luke and I had just left another venue he played, in California. Next stop was the other side of California.
We were snuggled up together on the bed, watching a movie. My head laid on his chest, while Luke's arms held me close.

"Hannah is gonna come up with LeClair and the twins on Sunday morning." I smiled, knowing he will be happy to see them.

"It's been at least a week since we last saw them." He said excited. "They're almost 4 months now, can't believe it."

It was January 10th when they were born, they could crawl, speak baby talk. It was aborable to listen to then babble on, with their cute little coos, and laughs.
They ate baby food and formal now. Karlee really liked apple sauce, and bananas, while Bryson enjoyed carrots and squash, more vegetables.

Sunday came around, and we had just finished eating breakfast, when LeClair and Hannah came up through the doors with Karlee and Bryson in their car seats. Karlee had a pink sundress with a little sweater, and white dress shoes, along with a white flowered headband. And Bryson had on a little pair of tan dress pants, and blue sweater, and matching blue hat. And adorable little black shoes that he got from grandma LeClair.

"We got them all dressed up for church!" LeClair smiled setting Bryson's car seat down, and bag.

"We'd better get ready then." I cooed at Karlee, who giggled.

Hannah and LeClair had their church clothes on too. Me and Luke went into our room, and I threw on my nice pair of dark blue jeans, and losely fitting ombre black and white sweater, my tall black boots, I put on my jewelry, and makeup. Luke had on black dress pants, and a nice fitting blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"I'm ready." I smiled at Luke, who was just finishing doing his hair.

Luke placed a kiss on my lips, and grabbed his phone from the counter, slipped on his boots, and walked out of the bedroom with me.

"Ok! Let's go!" I picked up Karlee, excited to spend the day with my family.

After church, at the church LeClair found outside of town, we told Hannah she could go, and bought her a plan ticket back to Nashville, LeClair drove her car. We got lunch at a family restaurant near the church, and did some touring around the area we were in.

//Luke's pov//

Caroline rushed out of the bus, tears rushing down her face.

"Caroline!" I shouted after her, but she was already gone. Driving away in my truck. I cussed at myself, realizing what happened.
I should of just told her what I was hiding. I was just trying to ignore it, but I knew, I would have to face my problem in a matter of days, in Leesburg.

I tried calling Caroline hundreds of times, but not luck. It's been 3 hours now, and it was beginning to get dark.

"Hey man, what's up?" Carter let himself in.

I sighed, not saying anything.

"What's wrong." Carter asked, sitting down next to me.

"She ran out of the bus crying..." I started, staring at the floor. "I yelled at her..." I sniffed, wiping a tear away. "I'm just so stressed out, with family, and work." I put my face in my hands.