Good Lookin' Girl

Like I said before, it's hard to come up with chapter titles...😂

Luke was on the road for the Kill The Lights tour. It's been 2 weeks now, and I've done some wedding planing while on the road. Since it's Tuesday, Luke doesn't have a show for the next 2 days.

"I've got rehearsal at 2 today." Luke walked into the livingroom. "Also we leave tonight, for Canada."

"I'm packed, and I set up someone to baby sit the twins. Your mom shouldn't have to do it every time were out for shows like this." I flipped through a magazine. "But once you do shows in the Midwest, and in the area of states, I'll stay home, with them."

"I better get going." Luke said looking at his phone. "Love you, babe.'' Luke kissed my head, and left.

"Love you." I yelled back, as he left.

I did more wedding planing, I picked out a few themes I liked. We decided to have it in the barn, so we kinda wanted something rustic, and country. I found a bunch of center pieces I liked, my personal favorite, was a candle in a mason jar, warped in burlap ribbon, and a bow on it. Then there was some horse shoe designs you could put around it, like shaping them into a heart.

💖🌝💖🌝💖🌝💖🌝

"Bye, Hannah. And thank you for watching them again." I smiled at the 20 year old girl, with brown hair and green eyes.

"It's no problem." She smiled back.

"And if they become to much of a handful, just call me, I'll see what I can do. Everything you'll need, is on a paper in the kitchen. Phones numbers, addressses, just everything you'll need to know. And-."

"Come on, Caroline, she'll be fine." Luke said trying to hurry me up.

"Ok, ok. Just remember to call if you need anything. And they're already sleeping." I added.

"Ok, I will. Bye." Hannah smiled again, as we left.

I had my stuff I needed in the truck, and we left to meet up to go to the next show.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖

The next day, a Wednesday, Luke didn't have a show, and we were already in Canada.

"I've gotta go to rehearsal." Luke grabbed his phone, and threw his shoes and coat on.

"Ok, bye." I fipped through a wedding magazine. "I'll just stay here."

Luke left, and I looked at dresses in a magazine. I found a few I liked, and marked the page.

(1st)

(1st)