One Shot: Dominance

here we go guys, real smut hehe (i mean this is smut to me, p sure this is smut)

Joe was getting some serious blues.

Ever since Caspar left, he felt a little hollower. Walking past Caspar's empty room gave him overwhelming nostalgia. He liked to walk in there, sit on the bed, and remember all the memories that ebbed through the walls.

Like the time Caspar tackled Joe on the couch, until he was on all fours on top of Joe. He leaned down, and jokingly kissed him on the cheek, which Joe instinctively wiped off, until he saw that Caspar was smiling, biting his lip, laughing silently at Joe's embarrassment. Determined not to be outdone, Joe jabbed Caspar in the soft spot below his rib cage and above the hip bone, causing Caspar to yelp in shock and fall to the floor. Joe smiled smugly, to which Caspar got up and returned a bite to Joe's arm, pulling on the shirt riding up Joe's back, and licking his toned smooth stomach, leaving a cold wet feeling on his skin. Feeling trembly, Joe struggled violently and pushed Caspar's head away from him.

"Caspar, Jesus, you're getting a little too excited mate." Joe laughed, panting.

Caspar barred his teeth in response, uttering a low growl that ripped through Joe's spine, causing him to quiver.

Joe petted his hair softly. "Calm down, good boy, good boy." he murmured.

Joe stroked his hair until Caspar slowly loosened his muscles and calmed his breath. He rested his head on Joe's lap. Joe tried not to notice how Caspar's head was dangerously near his crotch.

"You're an odd child," Joe said fondly, his voice gravelly and low.

Caspar looked up at Joe with sweet pure eyes, and Joe liked that, because he liked having someone look up at him, once in a while. Even though Caspar was tall, he made up for his height in goofy stupidity and childlike actions. Joe loved to joke that Caspar was not the brightest one in the bunch. Not the shiniest penny in the pocket. Not the . . . Joe tried to think of another phrase.

"What are you thinking about?" said Caspar carelessly, still lying on his lap as Joe fingered his hair.

Joe smiled. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking of phrases to describe you."

"Like what?" Caspar asked quietly. "Am I beautiful? Hot? Intelligent? Leonardo di Caprio-esque?"

Joe let out an amused guttural grunt. "No, quite the opposite actually." Joe teased, touching his thumb to Caspar's lips. Caspar kissed it lightly. "You're too innocent to be Leo. You're too clumsy. Like an alien."

Caspar scowled. "Funny, just because I'm from South Africa doesn't mean I'm from a different plan---"

"Oh! I've got a better one." Joe interrupted. "You're a little lamb," he said, patting Caspar's chest. He felt Caspar's muscles tense from under his shirt. "They're innocent, they're dumb, just like you, Caspar. They also make unintelligent sounds with their mouths, like..."

"Okay that's enough." Caspar said, and he grabbed Joe by the hair and pulled him down until their faces were touching. The second their lips touched it was electric. Joe grabbed Caspar's chin and pulled it up closer to his face, creating the perfect angle to slip his tongue through Caspar's teeth. At this, Caspar moaned softly, opening his mouth even wider. Joe, forgetting about all of the barriers he had put up between the two of them, took the opportunity eagerly, kissing him deeper and as hard as he could.

The Caspar pushed Joe off of him, and sat up, facing Joe. Joe stared at him, he waited nervously for the words that would end this magical experience. But they never came.

Caspar grabbed Joe by the shirt, and pushed him down roughly. He climbed on top of him. Joe felt his face getting hotter. He felt Caspar's weight on top of him. As Caspar straddled him, Joe stared at Caspar's bulging jeans, breathing heavily in anticipation. Caspar bent down and kissed Joe's cheek, his jaw, his neck, all around the collar bone. Joe was blushing fiercely by now. Caspar smirked, slipping his hand underneath Joe's cotton t-shirt, and Joe sucked in a breath, all at once aware of his body insecurities.