One Shot: Caspar Richard Lee

Caspar and Joe ARE dating in this one. 

Joe, Oli, and Caspar are in Thailand. Their villa is amazing. All the hotels are amazing. Every freaking shower has a glass door. So many naked Caspars. And classic him, he has no shame. 

One night the three of them decide to hit the clubs. Joe and Oli dance with the crowd as Caspar chats up girls, just for fun, at the bar, having one too many drinks. Hours later, Joe and Oli rescue him, helping him to walk out of the club back to the villa. Once home, Oli crashes. He doesn't party as often as the other two, so he's exhausted. Caspar and Joe stay up a little longer, Caspar choosing to shower while Joe edits one of his vlogs. Soon after, the two of them settle in to sleep. 

Unfortunately, Caspar is restless. It's  impossible to get comfortable. There's too much on his mind. He hasn't shared a bed with Joe in a long time. Caspar turns his head towards Joe's side of the bed, hoping to be calmed by the boy's steady breathing. But he can only see Joe's dark silhouette in the dim light. The reminder that Joe is in the same bed only excites his brain. 

Caspar scoots so that he's closer to Joe. Hungrily, Caspar places his hands on Joe's waist. At first, there's no response. Unable to contain himself, he runs his hands up and down Joe's torso. He inhales Joe and breathes  heavily on the nape of his neck. 

"Stop it." hisses Joe, interrupting the darkness. Caspar freezes. Joe is awake!

Listening to Joe's groggy voice only encourages Caspar. "Why? I want you." Caspar can hear Joe breathing shakily. This is fun.

"Oli is right here." growls Joe, in his are-you-kidding-me-right-now  voice. 

"So?" Caspar gets closer, pressing his body tighter against Joe's. 

"Caspar." Joe warns, his body freezing at the touch of Caspar's. Caspar can hear that Joe isn't breathing quite so steadily anymore. 

"Mmm?" Caspar is kissing him hungrily, all down his neck. His hands are reaching under his shirt. More. More. 

"Caspar Lee." He pauses between every syllable. Joe feels Caspar's bulge against his legs.  Caspar is pulling Joe's shirt up.

"Caspar Richard Lee." 

"You know my middle name?" Caspar brakes his act, instantly becoming a happy little child.

"Of course I do. I live with you, for God's sake. Now piss off." Joe says, thoroughly annoyed. 

"Don't you love me?" breathes Caspar into his ear.

"I'm not doing anything with you when we have Oli literally in the same room." Joe retorts, ignoring the question.

"But he's asleep!" protests Caspar.

"I don't care one bit."

"It's been so long." Caspar traces random doodles down Joe's back. 

"If you don't stop, I'm getting out of here." threatens Joe. 

"Where ya gonna go?" says Caspar, trapping him with his long arms.

"I don't flippin' know, away from you, maybe? For a walk, for a swim, it doesn't matter."

"It's dark outside. And scary. Here it's warm, and cuddly." Caspar pronounces cuddly as if it were three syllables. It sounds as if he has marshmallows in his mouth.*

"Sounds great. Looking forward to it. I'm heading out right now." Joe struggles out of Caspar's embrace. He rises from the bed and starts towards the little patio outside.

"Hey!" calls Caspar, sitting up now. Silence. But Joe hasn't left yet. He's standing, still, illuminated by the moonlight radiating in through the window. 

 "Hey, I'll stop okay?" says Caspar in his normal voice. No response.

"I just don't know why we have to keep so quiet about us." Caspar announces to the dark, fishing for Joe's voice.

"I just don't want people to know, okay?" Joe mumbles quietly to the window.

"If Oli knew we were together he'd be fine about it. We could have our own room." he says quietly back. 

"Imagine how he'd feel. He'd be like a third wheel."

"Hasn't he always been a third wheel?" blurts Caspar. Immediately he wants to take it back. 

"Are you kidding me? He's one of my best friends. I like him about as much as I like you." Joe's mad again. 

"I know, I know. I'm just jealous. I love Oli." he admits.

"Good. You should."

"I just love you a different way." Caspar pauses. "I'll stop now,"

"Thanks."

"If you promise me one thing. We get to spend lots of time in your room once we get back."

"Deal." Joe smiles.

 "Come back to sleep. I won't harass you." calls Caspar. Joe obliged, going back under the covers.

"Can I kiss you though?" Caspar asks, innocently, as if asking for an ice cream.

Joe rolls over to face Caspar. "Just one." He replies, leaning in. Their lips connect. It's warm and soft and delicate to the touch, like soft, pink petals. It's like floating. Joe pulls away, and smiles at Caspar, who's staring at Joe intensely. He kisses Caspar on the nose, and rolls away from him.

Caspar rolls back over to his side of the bed, and the two fall peacefully asleep.

_________________

*Imagine like from the "Stuff you're mouth" challenge they did in LA