He looked puzzled. "That's weird..." He went in the bathroom to get the toothpaste. "I guess I did leave it. Good thing you're here to help me." He chuckled.

"Yeah the toothbrush would be useless without the toothpaste." I laughed.

He went down the list and basically had everything he needed. "We can go downstairs and eat some lunch."

"That'd be cool."

We went downstairs and made ourselves chicken sandwiches and french fries. I grabbed a bottle of hot sauce and put some on my sandwich, and then I put the ketchup next to my fries.

"What is with you Kennedy's and hot sauce?" Seth asked, chuckling.

"Hot sauce is awesome sauce," I said, shrugging. "At least I don't put ketchup on top of my fries like a weirdo." I looked over on Seth's plate and snickered.

"It's not that weird, it's still ketchup."

"Yeah but it's on top of the fries instead of on the side. Normal people put ketchup next to the fries."

"Either way you dip your french fry in the ketchup so it's together."

I sighed and smacked my forehead. "Dude, not the same thing."

"Is so."

"Is not."

"Is so."

"Blah." I stuck my tongue out at him, revealing my chewed up food.

He chuckled. "That's gross." He swallowed his french fry. "After we eat, do you want to skateboard for a bit?" I nodded my head.

After we finished eating our food, we went outside to skateboard for a little while. "I seriously need to teach Alexis how to skateboard. She's like the only one of us that can't do it," I said.

"Yeah I agree with that. I think I remember her saying that she wants to learn."

"Yeah she did say that. I think she learned how to balance though."

"Really? You taught her that?"

I shook my head. "No, Cayden did."

"Oh." He looked at the time. "Hey I really need to put my things in the car before I have to leave. Do you mind helping me?"

"Of course not."

We went upstairs and took his different bags and suitcases to the car. By the time we were done, he basically had to get ready to leave.

"I can't believe my little boy is grown up," Mrs. Walker said to Seth, giving him a small smile and hugging him. "I wish you didn't have to go so far but I know you've always wanted to go to UF. I remember you being in a baby just like it was yesterday."

Seth smiled back, giving her a hug. "I'm going to miss you all," he said.

"We'll miss you too son. We're very proud of you," Mr. Walker said, giving him a hug and a pat on the back. "You'll do a good job."

"I'm going to call you every single day," Mrs. Walker said, tears welling up in her eyes. I quickly looked away from her because I knew if I looked at her any longer, then I might start crying too and I do not cry unless something serious happened.

"That's fine," Seth said softly to her. "I love you guys, all three of you." We gave him a group hug.

"I love you too," I said, my voice sounding choked up. I cleared my throat and blinked back my tears.

"I guess this is goodbye." He didn't look so happy himself. He turned to me. "Kyler, we can Skype, text, call, and what not. If I happen to be busy then I will tell you so. You will enjoy your senior year; trust me it goes by fast. If you're ever overwhelmed or anything then you can always call me."

"Okay." We leaned in closer and kissed each other for the longest time. Normally, I would never kiss like that in front of anyone's parents, but this time was different. I probably wasn't going to see him until he gets a break, which will be probably in December or it may be a little earlier than that, if I'm lucky.

"I'll see you all later," he said as we stopped kissing. We hugged him one last time before he got in the car.

We waved as he drove off and left. Mrs. Walker turned to me and gave me a hug. "I know this is hard for you too. I can tell how much you love him," she said. "You were one of the best things that has happened to him. His poems used to be depressing and dark but ever since you two started dating, he's written lovely poems about love and other positive things. You can come by and see us anytime. We can even arrange the three of us to Skype him."

I gave her a soft smile. "That sounds nice," I said, blinking back tears. Senior year will go by fast. Before I know it, I'll see Seth again. He'll definitely visit during winter break.

"Is there anything I can do? You can hang out with us for a while if you want. We can tell you interesting childhood stories about Seth." She smiled. "Don't tell him, it'll be a secret between us."

"Yeah we can do that."

"Good. Now let's go inside," Mr. Walker said and we went inside.

**********

A/N: So Kyler and Seth will have a long distance relationship.

Also, has any of you ever had a long distance relationship? Or anyone you know? If so, did you two end up staying together? My parents were in a long distance relationship and are still married today :D

READ

VOTE

COMMENT