"Trevor."

"Yeah?"

His eyes flicked down to my lips as he scooted closer to me. "Shut the fuck up and kiss me again you ...piece of shit."

"Well, you don't have to ask me twice...fairy."

Nathen's mouth opened to protest but before he could insult me, I slammed my lips onto his again, wanting to kiss him with everything I had. My whole life, I was in love with this guy. And right now at this very moment we're sitting in his car, making out like there was no tomorrow. 

And he liked it. What the fuck does that mean? Is he gay then? Or bi? Probably bi, and the thought of Tracy flickered in my mind. But I don't give a shit, fuck her. This just made me even more jealous, and more turned on as I slid my hands up his shirt and felt his hard stomach, listening to his soft moans as I touched his skin. I couldn't get enough of kissing him, and suddenly I felt Nathen's lips wrap around my tongue, sucking it. I probably moaned so loud it shook the entire car.

Nate reached behind me and pulled the little trigger, putting the seat back. Surprised, I went backwards with Nathen slightly on top of me, sucking on my lips. I didn't realize Nate was so....so...

Fucking sexy. Jesus Christ. I groaned, pulling away from his lips as I hungrily kissed down his jaw, and down his neck where I began kissing and sucking everywhere. Nathen was breathing heavily, and I could tell he was trying to hide in his moans, so I chuckled against his skin.

"So," I said, giving his neck a slow lick which caused him to shiver. "How do you feel about me being gay?"

"Really, Trevor?" Nathen rolled his eyes, and then closed them. "You have to ask this now?"

"Yes," I muttered, my hands trailing down his back. "I do. So answer me."

"Obviously I'm okay with it, dumbass," Nathen chuckled, and gestured between us. "I think I might be a little too okay with it."

"So, you like this," I stated, smirking seductively at him. Nathen's cheeks reddened, and he slowly shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess," he whispered, looking at me through hooded eyes. I wanted to moan just at the sight of him -- ruffled hair, swollen lips, lust written all over his face. My jeans were beginning to feel very uncomforatable.

Wanting to tease him, I nuzzled my face into his neck, and slowly licked the skin again, knowing he really liked that. Nathen took in a sharp breath.

"Trevor," he gasped, looking at me. Raising an eyebrow, I nodded my head.

"Yeah?"

"Are you...are you, like attracted to me?"

I snorted. Nathen glared at me, shaking his hair out of his face as his cheeks turned more pink. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, and just to get a kick out of it, I took his hand and placed it right on the bulge in my jeans. Nathen pursed his lips, and stared down at his hand on my crotch.

"I see," he muttered, and even when I took my hand away he kept his hand where I put it. I looked at him curiously, and leaned back in the seat.

"Well, I see Tracy might not be the only person you're attracted to," I said cockily, nodding towards the bulge in his pants. Nathen's face turned white for a second, and groaned loudly as he covered his face.

"Fuck....FUCK," he shouted, the vibration echoing throughout the car. "This is so fucked up, Trevor!"

"How is it fucked up?" I asked, smirking at him. "You and I just made out in your car. Is that what you mean by fucked up?"