Part 28: To infinity - Last Part

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sila na masaya. Si mama may boyfriend na rin. Si tito Joel. Lahat sila masaya. Bakit ako hindi?

At least successful naman ako. I now have a business of my own. A very famouse Italian gourmet restaurant. Bon a petite. I am a corporate lady with a high respected profile. Pero lahat ng iyon, kulang. Lagi may kulang.

I drank my frappe peacefully nang may babae na lumapit sakin.

“Hey anncel.” She smiled. She’s pretty and she looks to be someone I knew before.

“Oh hi there Adrielle!!” Kailan ka pa umuwi?” Adrielle left for San diego nung nagkakagulo ang lahat.

“Kahapon lang.” She sat to the chair in front of me.

“How are you?” I asked

“Well, I’m happily engaged and I own a boutique sa San Diego.” She said

“Good for you. I’m happy that you’re successful. So what brings you here sa Philippines?” I asked. She’s so successful there so why go back?

“I’m planning a wedding.” She said and she winked at me

“oh. Well, I have to go now. Kasi I have a meeting.” I said and I left.

The meeting is boring I never saw myself seating at the presidential chair of a company and I’m with all those old people who are my business partners. It is 7 pm. I went out of the building and went to my resto.

As I pushed the door to come in, I saw adrielle sitting inside. Not just her but with someone I longed to see. Someone who I wanted to kiss and hug for a long time. Someone named Cyrrus.

“Cyrrus..”

He’s with Adrielle. So He’s marrying her? So that’s the wedding? So..wait, am I seeing reality?

He’s really here?

He’s really here…with her?

He saw me standing there with my hands covering my mouth to keep myself from screeming and crying and over emoting. He stood up and looked at me, but I ran away as fast as I could to get away. I want to leave them. Sige, have your private moment!

Kayo nalang lagi ang nananakit sakin! Magsama kayong dalawa!!!! I got into my car..yes, I have my own car. I drove away and I kept my eyes on the road.

Then I saw a billboard. A flashing bright electronic billboard holding letters that captured my attention. I parked and stared.

“as long as there’s a single star on the sky and  a ray of sunlight in the morning..

I will always, always love you..”

Another phrase blinked.

“I came back for you just like I promised.” Is th billboard playing tricks on me? I don’t want to play games anymore. I don’t want to look. I faced back and I crashed to someones chest. I looked up and saw the smile I loved the most. Cyrrus. I cant help but cry.

“so you’re getting married..” I said

“Yeah. Actually malapit na.” THE EFF?!

“we’re getting married.” He continued. We are?

“teka!!! Pumayag na ba ako? Ha tingin mo pakakas-“ I didn’t finish ‘cause he covered my lips with his.

Gusto ko magprotesta at itulak sya palayo pero no such luck. Bumigay na ako. Matagal ko sya talaga gusto makasama at mayakap.

“I know I have a lot of things to say..” He said.

“Bakit mo ako kinalimutan?” I cant help but ask