Chapter 1- the abuse begins

Crystal was a simple child, yet she had an explosive temper. Her parents didn't know how to deal with her so they just verbally abused her and blamed her at every opportunity which made her so angry that she obviously retaliated. Her parents were not necessarily nice people to be around. They would bottle up their anger and they had to take it out somewhere so where better than a helpless little girl?

Her parents forced her to take matters into her own hands so she tried to run away. They always caught her at the doorstep and called her a "selfish little brat" for wanting to get out of her living hell. At one point she was so frustrated that she locked herself in the girl's toilets at school so she didn't have to go home to a life of verbal abuse. Her family were ruining her life and giving her mental scars that ceased to heal. She Needed a way out but couldn't see one.

She wished that she could have been put up for adoption but that wasn't an option because in her mom's eyes adoption was "wrong". Is it wrong to take a child with no parent to love it into your house and give it the love it deserves instead of unfit parents such as crystal's keeping them and ruining their life by verbally abusing them day in day out and not stopping? Crystal is stuck in a life of eternal hell and all she wants is to get away from her abusive parents.

----------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like it? Should I carry on?