chapter 5

Grayson POV
TIME PASSES ****

THE FINAL BELL RANG *ring* *ring* student after student went running for the door, I waited for my brother to come outside Ethan walked towards me as we head into the car when we were buckle up and ready he looked at me with a smile "hey do you want to take a bubble bath when when we get home and maybe do a YouTube video or something" I couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes he was was freaking cute omfg "okay okay we will" ethan had a big grin on his face "yay" as he ruffled my hair around and I started the car , we got home pretty early since I drove fast. Ethan and I hopped out the car and went inside as we headed inside we saw momma getting ready for work she looked at us with a smile "hey boys! I have to go to work but order pizza if your hungry okay" we nodded in sync and I went upstairs to get my towel and take a bubble bath, I opened the door to my room and my towel was on the bed since I left it there from my previous shower I picked it up and removed my clothes and wrapped the towel around my waist and head to the bath room. I turned the nob to let out warm water flow out as it flowed out I put a rubber ducky to cover the hole to stop it from the drain I waited until it filled up enough and added some bubble gum scented soap to the water which made foamy bubbles it filled up enough and I jumped into the warm water as I got in it felt so nice as the water hit my skin I sat on the bottom if the tub and put my head back as to relax, I wondered if ethan might change his mind or he maybe sleeping since school stressed him out huh! That makes the both of us I relaxed in the tub with my eyes closed it was so relaxing.

Hey guys bath room scene coming up okay I suxk at these put hey enjoy doe. :)